• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Everybody needs a little bit of Roglstomp in their lives

Page 287 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Reactions: Sandisfan
FZGMhfuXwAALMIi

The weird thing about Roglic is that he looks comparatively big next to some other GC riders but when you see him in normal clothes next to ordinary people he is one anorexic dude

Noob other special interest where noob is less noob:

The biggest difference is how the lighting and shadows falls on him and how he's posing in the photo.

I think also he has quite an unusual body build/muscles where he's bigger/wider in the middle. Plus more "round" so that he'll look narrower from the front and bigger/wider when seen in profile. It makes people look more chubby than broad shoulders, narrow hips, flat in profile etc.

Reactions: Sandisfan
After 2022‘s TdF, I‘m curious to see what Primoz‘ position at Jumbo Visma will be in future.

If Vingegaard now goes for „Project 8“, winning eight TdF in a row as the first rider to do so, Primoz might be a domestique at future TdF for Jumbo.

If Vinge should go for the triple of Giro-Tour-Vuelta, Primoz could get his chance to win the TdF.

If WEDU, Lance Armstrong‘s brand, really should be chosen by ASO to present the Yellow Jersey of the TdF in future, then WEDU could try to hinder Jonas from accomplishing his Project 8. That would be good for Primoz, because it‘s his turn to win the TdF, then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Prim and Sandisfan
After 2022‘s TdF, I‘m curious to see what Primoz‘ position at Jumbo Visma will be in future.

If Vingegaard now goes for „Project 8“, winning eight TdF in a row as the first rider to do so, Primoz might be a domestique at future TdF for Jumbo.

If Vinge should go for the triple of Giro-Tour-Vuelta, Primoz could get his chance to win the TdF.

If WEDU, Lance Armstrong‘s brand, really should be chosen by ASO to present the Yellow Jersey of the TdF in future, then WEDU could try to hinder Jonas from accomplishing his Project 8. That would be good for Primoz, because it‘s his turn to win the TdF, then.

He has won one Tour, maybe relax a bit with project 8's or trebles...

The question is how prepared can you get in two weeks? Even if his back is alright or healing properly.
I said the same last year after Olympics RR. He was in pain and dropped early. I was like "no way he can recover and be competitive in the ITT". Then he destroys everyone in the ITT several days later.

Actually it might be actually be good going a bit undercooked. ITT is stage 10, Sierra stage 15.
Not Remco prepared.

As for Remco, can he maintain this form one month from now? Can he keep deliver the watts at high altitude in heat? I don't remember Remco winning at >1.5 km altitude but maybe I'm wrong. For me Hindley looks like a bigger threat but we shall see.

He has won one Tour, maybe relax a bit with project 8's or trebles...
Here we go again, just like with Bernal and Pog. People never learn.. :D

He won one (1) TDF so let's not start with this conversation after he gets at least another two or three under his belt. TJV is strong but other teams and competitors won't sleep. I think both Slovenian superstars have other ideas regarding Vingos domintation on TDF ;)

He won one (1) TDF so let's not start with this conversation after he gets at least another two or three under his belt. TJV is strong but other teams and competitors won't sleep. I think both Slovenian superstars have other ideas regarding Vingos domintation on TDF ;)
Let's not pretend that both Slovenian superstars are capable at dethroning Vingegaard.

• Wow
Reactions: noob and Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS