• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Everybody needs a little bit of Roglstomp in their lives

Page 385 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
IMO Remco is clearly better at this point, but I am surprised Roglic is riding so well given his prep. I think the Giro will look different.
Neither is clearly better unless Roglic is "pretending" to be able to sprint faster. He's not nearly at 100%, nor is Remco. I wouldn't be surprised if Primoz hits a wall considering his late start and needs an easy stage or two. Today could've been that day and he knew no one would chase Remco if he didn't initiate it. He was there and used what energy he had to close and minimize damage.
What did surprise me is how much d*cking around the group did while those two rode away.

Onwards and upwards, Rogla has continued to deliver more than I hoped for! He should also be the second strongest on Lo Port, and then there's still 6 weeks before the Giro starts. He'll be ready, no doubt. From Sassotetto to this, I have no complaints.
Neither is clearly better unless Roglic is "pretending" to be able to sprint faster. He's not nearly at 100%, nor is Remco. I wouldn't be surprised if Primoz hits a wall considering his late start and needs an easy stage or two. Today could've been that day and he knew no one would chase Remco if he didn't initiate it. He was there and used what energy he had to close and minimize damage.
What did surprise me is how much d*cking around the group did while those two rode away.
In the battle for 3rd there is nothing to gain from chasing Evenepoel and Rogla. UAE had doms left, so why should anyone else put their nose in the wind?

7fkc4s.jpg

TRENDING THREADS