• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Fantasy Tour

A

Anonymous

Im doing the free one at velogames

Anyone fancy a forum mini-league, can set one up if so..Might be amusing to see who (if anyone) actually knows what they are talking about round here?

edit: sod it, set one up anyway..

League code is: 30234907

When you create your team put your FORUM NAME in the name box, or else it gets confusing

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Damn, you sure run out of points fast. I figured I'd pick a few dark (and probably slow) horses, hopefully my old goats can get themselves into some breakaways.

Thanks for doing this dim.

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I find riders a bit too cheap for the budget provided in the game.

I was able to make a team composed of 4 top 10 gc favorites, a top 3 sprinter, two guys who will surely feature in 2-3 breakaways each and 2 domestiques of a team that is very likely to pick up points in team classification and have a yellow jersey wearer for a few days.

Steeper prices or lower budged would have forced players to shop around for some "dark horses" a bit more.

A

Anonymous

I just hope Bro doesnt win. He would be unbearable for months. :rolleyes:

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:
I wonder if he has wigans in his team?:D

Well I dont.. Im not revealing who is in my team till saturday in case people copy me as I am clearly going to be the winner :D

Im motorpowered marshmallow pasta in case anyone wondered.

zigzag wanderer said:
I've entered - is there any way of being nosey and seeing who people have included in their teams?

You will be able to see peoples teams once the registration closes and the race starts.

A

Anonymous

zigzag wanderer said:
I've entered - is there any way of being nosey and seeing who people have included in their teams?
#
You will be able to see peoples teams once the registration closes and the race starts.

TeamSkyFans said:
Well I dont.. Im not revealing who is in my team till saturday in case people copy me as I am clearly going to be the winner :D

Im motorpowered marshmallow pasta in case anyone wondered.

Fair enough, I'll be in France by then though:)

TRENDING THREADS