• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Floyd to be charged with fraud

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
MarkvW said:
You've already come to the conclusion that there is no lawful way that Floyd could possibly be charged with any crime relating to FFF. From that premise, you conclude that something petty and vindictive must be underfoot. I get it.
I asked you (very nicely, I thought) what crimes have been commited that he could be charged with.....
You drew a blank.

MarkvW said:
Maybe somebody in the federal government doesn't share your opinion and wants to look at as much evidence as possible before making up their mind about whether or not Floyd should be charged?
So, if they keep looking at this "evidence" someone might remember what charge there should be?
Are they using google law too?

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
MarkvW said:
Post 486 and RR' response at post 487:

Keep building that Strawman

Phil is not a Federal Agent he is a prosecutor. He is here to save the day, make sure the taxpayer money is not wasted frivolously. You are welcome to pretend that he is part of an evil plot but most here would not agree with you

You might want to dial it back. Your agenda is more obvious then ever today.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
MarkvW said:
Post 486 and RR' response at post 487:

There was a reason I asked you to quote it, which of course you didn't.

So it was you and your conspiracy that came up with an "illicit" agenda - you might want to drink something weaker than Ultra ..... ( it's called water btw).

Race Radio said:
Keep building that Strawman

Phil is not a Federal Agent he is a prosecutor. He is here to save the day, make sure the taxpayer money is not wasted frivolously. You are welcome to pretend that he is part of an evil plot but most here would not agree with you

You might want to dial it back. Your agenda is more obvious then ever today.

Yes. Like Birotte. The same pattern. You imply a criminal conspiracy between Lance and a federal prosecutor, and then back away by calling it something benign like "expediency" or "influence" and saying something to the effect that "that's the way the game is played." At no time do you present any evidence to support your attacks.

Now you pick a different prosecutor in a different office to attack, using the same attack method you used on Birotte.

Dr. Maserati said:
There was a reason I asked you to quote it, which of course you didn't.

So it was you and your conspiracy that came up with an "illicit" agenda - you might want to drink something weaker than Ultra ..... ( it's called water btw).

You ARE funny. Read up on RR's conspiracy theories upthread.

And whenever you ask me a question, I'll always remember that you already know the answer! Maserati style!!

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
MarkvW said:
You ARE funny. Read up on RR's conspiracy theories upthread.

And whenever you ask me a question, I'll always remember that you already know the answer! Maserati style!!

Its ok - I have read RRs posts and nowhere does he suggest that there is anything "illicit" going on in the DAs office.

While CalJoe may have interjected that there is something 'new' because RR has actually given a name all that suggests is that perhaps RR has more (insider) info than you have, so nothing new there.

Dr. Maserati said:
Its ok - I have read RRs posts and nowhere does he suggest that there is anything "illicit" going on in the DAs office.

While CalJoe may have interjected that there is something 'new' because RR has actually given a name all that suggests is that perhaps RR has more (insider) info than you have, so nothing new there.

Well GOOD then! Then we can all be happy because we agree that the federal prosecutor is an honorable person doing an honorable job--free of any improper influence!

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
MarkvW said:
Well GOOD then! Then we can all be happy because we agree that the federal prosecutor is an honorable person doing an honorable job--free of any improper influence!

.....and without any actual charges.

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:

Hate to be pedantic, but...

The correct term per the forum standards is "Super Secret Insider Info".

SSII. Not to be confused with SSDD.

And as it usually is with RR SSII, no links. Even to the tweets that he gets info from. Folks who rewrite tweets and post them as SSII should know better.

Anyone have links or info to post regarding the LA-Halpern conspiracy that RR has posted about?

Anyone?

Anyone? Anyone have some facts and not a wish list?

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Cal_Joe said:

And as it usually is with RR SSII, no links. Even to the tweets that he gets info from. Folks who rewrite tweets and post them as SSII should know better.

Anyone have links or info to post regarding the LA-Halpern conspiracy that RR has posted about?

Anyone?

Tweets are true, damn it!!!!

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Cal_Joe said:

Anyone?

Its ok - you are not being pedantic, stop worrying.
You are however being petty.

Can YOU show these tweets that RR gets his info from? That would then confirm the name.

To the highlighted - I have not seen the name before, so it would seem it is something RR knows - surely that is the test to if he has info or not - and of course if someone has a different name.....

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
MarkvW said:

And he is a good cyclist. Ultra long distance guy. I will excuse the helmet mirror

Of course Phil only has pure intentions. In fact in a recent pee test he tested positive for Unicorns, hope, and rainbows.

Regardless of Phil's good standing as a paragon of truth and justice he is far from the only person to have influence in recent events. It would be myopic to pretend that Wonderboy's friends sat on their hands and did not call some friends.

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Its ok - you are not being pedantic, stop worrying.
You are however being petty.

Can YOU show these tweets that RR gets his info from? That would then confirm the name.

To the highlighted - I have not seen the name before, so it would seem it is something RR knows - surely that is the test to if he has info or not - and of course if someone has a different name.....

Yes, there is one example that I will dig up from the Clinic - if I remember right it had to do with sealing of rulings re the leaks in the LA GJ proceedings. RR should remember it - maybe he will want to explain to the Clinic faithful why he posted SSII and did not provide a link to the tweet. In any event, I will post the info in a while.

As far as being petty goes, does that include asking for facts instead of wish lists?

Anyone else who wants to be a Super Secret Insider Info Superstar - a basic tutorial.

Start out by following UCI_Overlord on Twitter. Then start following a few dozen of the folks on Twitter he interacts with. Read all the rumors, then post them in the Clinic (be sure to never post links to the tweets, otherwise people will think that you have no SSII).

A good place to start. You to will be lauded as a very powerful SSI.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Cal_Joe said:
Yes, there is one example that I will dig up from the Clinic - if I remember right it had to do with sealing of rulings re the leaks in the LA GJ proceedings. RR should remember it - maybe he will want to explain to the Clinic faithful why he posted SSII and did not provide a link to the tweet. In any event, I will post the info in a while.

Just to be clear here...
After this single tweet (that appears to be a long time ago?) RR than said he had secret insider information?

Cal_Joe said:
As far as being petty goes, does that include asking for facts instead of wish lists?
I have no problem asking someone for facts - in this case, RR has provided a name.
Where your pettiness comes in is, if it is already in the news you say he has no "SSII", if he cannot link it then he is making it up?

Cal_Joe said:
Anyone else who wants to be a Super Secret Insider Info Superstar - a basic tutorial.

Start out by following UCI_Overlord on Twitter. Then start following a few dozen of the folks on Twitter he interacts with. Read all the rumors, then post them in the Clinic (be sure to never post links to the tweets, otherwise people will think that you have no SSII).

I follow them on twitter - so?

Can you point out where Halperns name has been tweeted before RR mentioned him?

Also - do you have a name of someone other than Halpern .... or is your position that it is not true because RR says so?

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Cal_Joe said:

It appears I have a stalker

Please do dig it up. I think we are all interested in anything to do with the leak investigation, especially if it comes from a good source like Race Radio. Goober has claimed massive corruption, maybe you can find something on twitter to back him up? Maybe you can also find something about Tyler's book? George talking? or how about Hemassit?

While you are at it maybe you can find something about the story coming out soon on the Floyd case? Extra points if you can link a former Tour winner to the case like Mark has

Quick, hurry. It is all out there on twitter.

Race Radio said:
And he is a good cyclist. Ultra long distance guy. I will excuse the helmet mirror

Of course Phil only has pure intentions. In fact in a recent pee test he tested positive for Unicorns, hope, and rainbows.

Regardless of Phil's good standing as a paragon of truth and justice he is far from the only person to have influence in recent events. It would be myopic to pretend that Wonderboy's friends sat on their hands and did not call some friends.

Obviously you're standing firm with your weird conspiracy theory. Good luck with that.

Race Radio said:
It appears I have a stalker

Please do dig it up. I think we are all interested in anything to do with the leak investigation, especially if it comes from a good source like Race Radio. Goober has claimed massive corruption, maybe you can find something on twitter to back him up? Maybe you can also find something about Tyler's book? George talking? or how about Hemassit?

While you are at it maybe you can find something about the story coming out tomorrow on the Floyd case? Extra points if you can link a former Tour winner to the case like Mark has

Quick, hurry. It is all out there on twitter.

I've linked to Floyd because this is a Floyd thread. Apparently for you, every thread is an Armstrong thread . . . all the time.

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Just to be clear here...
After this single tweet (that appears to be a long time ago?) RR than said he had secret insider information?

No - he rewrote a tweet without attribution. Doc, why would anyone do that?

Dr. Maserati said:
I have no problem asking someone for facts - in this case, RR has provided a name.

You forgot to ask why RR linked the name to his grand conspiracy. A name means nothing unless there are additional facts to back it up. You forgot to ask RR for the facts.

Dr. Maserati said:
Where your pettiness comes in is, if it is already in the news you say he has no "SSII", if he cannot link it then he is making it up?

Doc, you appear to be losing it. Please let me know where the LA-Halpern association appeared in the news. I apologise in advance if you can post the links.

Dr. Maserati said:
I follow them on twitter - so?

You too can be an SSII. What are you waiting for?

Dr. Maserati said:
Can you point out where Halperns name has been tweeted before RR mentioned him?

No. Just another Doc Vortex question. Next question please.

Dr. Maserati said:
Also - do you have a name of someone other than Halpern .... or is your position that it is not true because RR says so?
WTF? Another name? Wow, best Vortex ever. Regarding anything RR says - if he has links that provide facts instead of wish lists, the sources of those links can be evaluated. If not, many here are aware that "RR Fail" and "RR Whiff" have been applied to his predictions re the LA GJ proceedings - based on that embarrassing string of totally wrong SSII, I believe it is prudent to wait for some sort of factual confirmation of his predictions.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
MarkvW said:
I've linked to Floyd because this is a Floyd thread. Apparently for you, every thread is an Armstrong thread . . . all the time.

Cal_Joe said:
No - he rewrote a tweet without attribution. Doc, why would anyone do that?

You forgot to ask why RR linked the name to his grand conspiracy. A name means nothing unless there are additional facts to back it up. You forgot to ask RR for the facts.

Doc, you appear to be losing it. Please let me know where the LA-Halpern association appeared in the news. I apologise in advance if you can post the links.

You too can be an SSII. What are you waiting for?

No. Just another Doc Vortex question. Next question please.

WTF? Another name? Wow, best Vortex ever. Regarding anything RR says - if he has links that provide facts instead of wish lists, the sources of those links can be evaluated. If not, many here are aware that "RR Fail" and "RR Whiff" have been applied to his predictions re the LA GJ proceedings - based on that embarrassing string of totally wrong SSII, I believe it is prudent to wait for some sort of factual confirmation of his predictions.

I think you guys signed in on the wrong accounts.

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
I can safely say Cal_Joe is NOT a paid shill. Not even Lance would be dumb enough to hire someone so far off the field as he is... Lol!

Amateur hour indeed.

Great post thehog.

Anytime you are free to specifically address points of a post (without making things up, of course) instead of trolling and baiting, why, I think all of the denizens of the Clinic will finally applaud you.

On second thought, that probably will not happen.

Again, great post thehog. There, I saved you the trouble of patting yourself on your dangles.