• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Four to seven more doping cases possible before Tour start

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Amsterhammer said:
What does surprise me a bit, is that none of the usual suspects have yet cried out that Cancellara must be on God knows what to have been able to ride the way he did today. The second half of his race was almost, well, superhuman.

People have been calling out Cancellera for years now.

Doh! Another strawman turns out to be bogus.

Mar 10, 2009
www.rolfraehansen.com
BroDeal said:
People have been calling out Cancellera for years now.

Doh! Another strawman turns out to be bogus.

I read on CN today that he lowered his saddle by 1mm just before the stage start, so that must be why he was so fast after being so extraordinarily bad in the Spring. No need for any cynicism or doubt. ;)

May 26, 2009
Visit site
rolfrae said:
I read on CN today that he lowered his saddle by 1mm just before the stage start, so that must be why he was so fast after being so extraordinarily bad in the Spring. No need for any cynicism or doubt. ;)

Think of what will happen in the mountains when he lowers it another 4mm!!!

TRENDING THREADS