• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 159 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
offical tour times most of the time are completely wrong by the way

also it's very risky to take times from video footage. you take it only if you watch it and you are 100% sure that the file is not corrupted(ads cut and etc...). the best is that you have two different broadcasts to compare of every ascent(RAI or Teledeporte,Eurosport)...for instance i don't think you could find an accurate video for the bonascre 2001 on youtube at all

jens_attacks said:
offical tour times most of the time are completely wrong by the way

also it's very risky to take times from video footage. you take it only if you watch it and you are 100% sure that the file is not corrupted(ads cut and etc...). the best is that you have two different broadcasts to compare of every ascent(RAI or Teledeporte,Eurosport)...for instance i don't think you could find an accurate video for the bonascre 2001 on youtube at all

Did you check chickasmith videos?

http://www.youtube.com/user/chickasmith

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
buckle said:
If things get really sticky for SKY would DB ask ET to give it away? Would ET accept again especially after he gave it away last year?

It's going to take a lot more than a Brailsfraud to stop Froome now....

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Rollthedice said:
Saw the man today on the podium in full glory. I don't think he's 67 kg, he looks scary thin. Alien breed.

Yeah light weight Froome will crush the heavier guys tomorrow, as Iggy and the Stooges sang 'RAW POWER'

buckle said:
If things get really sticky for SKY would DB ask ET to give it away? Would ET accept again especially after he gave it away last year?

The Dawg takes off last. The SRM will be programed to meet the fastest time to that point and win or lose by a few seconds. He won't go full genius tomorrow.

Noice this skybot

Matt Benson ‏@mattbenson93 1h
Funny how @albertocontador isn't even half the climber he was before he was banned for doping, but still claims he never did it

Fleur ‏@vamosalberto 51m
@mattbenson93 @albertocontador funny how Froome would've been able to climb with Contador on Verbier.

Matt Benson ‏@mattbenson93 45m
@vamosalberto @albertocontador 'contaminated meat' loool don't give me that bull****, he doped and hasn't got the balls to admit it

Wut:confused: lol:)

Fleur ‏@vamosalberto 21m
@mattbenson93 @albertocontador I don't doubt he is a doper. So how would Froome be able to climb with a doper unless he's doped too?

No reply just yet. I want to use taiwan's great argument when he replies:)

LaFlorecita said:
Noice this skybot

Matt Benson ‏@mattbenson93 1h
Funny how @albertocontador isn't even half the climber he was before he was banned for doping, but still claims he never did it

Fleur ‏@vamosalberto 51m
@mattbenson93 @albertocontador funny how Froome would've been able to climb with Contador on Verbier.

Matt Benson ‏@mattbenson93 45m
@vamosalberto @albertocontador 'contaminated meat' loool don't give me that bull****, he doped and hasn't got the balls to admit it

Wut:confused: lol:)

Fleur ‏@vamosalberto 21m
@mattbenson93 @albertocontador I don't doubt he is a doper. So how would Froome be able to climb with a doper unless he's doped too?

No reply just yet. I want to use taiwan's great argument when he replies:)

Exactly.

If you woke up one morning and discovered that your p3nnis was 5 inches longer you couldn't help yourself but show it off.

That is Froome. He can't help himself. He just wants to show off his new doped enabled powers.

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
LOL Michelle just went full genius against me.

Note that I just made a comment on a Cyclingnews article, not on her Facebook page ore anything.

Wow she must be worried Froome is gonna get busted big time haha :D

She's kinda like Wiggins... How dare I be suspicious of a performance on the Ax-3-Domaines that beat doped to the max guys like Iban Mayo and Ullrich. I'm such a ****er lol

webbie146 said:

Note that I just made a comment on a Cyclingnews article, not on her Facebook page ore anything.

She's kinda like Wiggins... How dare I be suspicious of a performance on the Ax-3-Domaines that beat doped to the max guys like Iban Mayo and Ullrich. I'm such a ****er lol

Omg.

What a *****.

EnacheV

BANNED
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Imo she is nice to you :rolleyes:

You wont have the guts to say same things in a paper, under your signature. You could face jail time and damages over 99.9% of the claims found around here

But that's the beauty of the internet, you can say anything without fearing the consequences :)

Like " you are a ****er" haha

EnacheV said:
Imo she is nice to you :rolleyes:

You wont have the guts to say same things in a paper, under your signature. You could face jail time and damages over 99.9% of the claims found around here

But that's the beauty of the internet, you can say anything without fearing the consequences :)

Like " you are a ****er" haha
This again? Sigh.

What we post here "anonymously" makes us legally just as liable as a signed manifesto. Do you know how IPs and ISPs work?

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
webbie146 said:

It is pretty obivious the pressure is mounting for the deadly duo. Froome himself pointing fingers to Contador and others, girly Countessa roaming the webz to keep feeding the myth.
hrotha said:
This again? Sigh.

What we post here "anonymously" makes us legally just as liable as a signed manifesto. Do you know how IPs and ISPs work?
Dont feed it.

EnacheV

BANNED
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
hrotha said:
This again? Sigh.

You don't know how legal systems works, it seems.

As for the chick, if you call his bf a doper because you dreamed it last night she has all the right to call you ****er :D

TRENDING THREADS