• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 160 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 26, 2009
Visit site
EnacheV said:
Imo she is nice to you :rolleyes:

You wont have the guts to say same things in a paper, under your signature. You could face jail time and damages over 99.9% of the claims found around here

But that's the beauty of the internet, you can say anything without fearing the consequences :)

Like " you are a ****er" haha

We should just lick the brown star of Froomey. I mean how dare we use facts to point out it's rather suspicious!

To even suggest a GT winner usually uses doping is worthy 25 years in the slammer. Pointing out Froome rode for Barloworld with it's own doping issues, add ten years more. Point out leinders? Thrw away the key. Point out the performnce beats known dopers? THE GALLOWS!

I just love it when pointing out cold hard facts (yes the above are undeniable facts) is libel. Even more amusing, it's completely paralel to how the church acted 100's of years ago.

Once again it's faith over fvacts. Nowadays we know how that ends.

Sorry Enchav, we do not belive in fairytales. I suggest you try it on a more gullible public (those also tend to be more easily scared)

webbie146 said:
LOL Michelle just went full genius against me.

Note that I just made a comment on a Cyclingnews article, not on her Facebook page ore anything.

Wow she must be worried Froome is gonna get busted big time haha :D

She's kinda like Wiggins... How dare I be suspicious of a performance on the Ax-3-Domaines that beat doped to the max guys like Iban Mayo and Ullrich. I'm such a ****er lol

Is Michelle some kind of a PR-employee for Sky or anything? She is going hardcore against the other teams training methods as if she knew. :D

It is clearly something fishy going on and Michelle is the weak link. Keep it up!

May 26, 2010
Visit site
So USPS used to slam other teams as being lazy and not up to date on training and diet.

As most of the 12 in here know, that is code for their doping is not as good.

Sky invented diet, training hard, dedication, motivation and crap slogans on the back of the team bus. The last one is the straw that breaks competitors spirits.

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Cookster15 said:
Okay guys, I need to ask a dumb question here - why is Chris Froome referred to as the "dawg" ? :confused:

I've been waiting for someone to ask that question. :eek:

I'm sure I heard it before last summer. People like Geraint Thomas seem to have been using it for longer than that.

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
thehog said:
The Dawg takes off last. The SRM will be programed to meet the fastest time to that point and win or lose by a few seconds. He won't go full genius tomorrow.

I reckon the opposite: a minute less than Tony Martin, that's my guess.

hrotha said:
This again? Sigh.

What we post here "anonymously" makes us legally just as liable as a signed manifesto. Do you know how IPs and ISPs work?

Fearless Greg Lemond said:
It is pretty obivious the pressure is mounting for the deadly duo. Froome himself pointing fingers to Contador and others, girly Countessa roaming the webz to keep feeding the myth.Dont feed it.

Getting real hard not to feed the trolls. Must ... try ... harder!

Glad to see the "you could go to jail" line being spouted once again. A bit of a difference between twitting the masses, and commenting on a niche forum. :rolleyes:

It is not just himself going full genius on a bike. These quotes:

"Time trialing is one of those things, whereby the more you do it, the better you get at it. The better you have of your own feelings, your body and your own pace," Froome explained.

"This year I've done a few races in similar kind of time trials and I don't think there's any real secret to it. You can make small advantages with equipment, we've got a new time trial bike this year and I've spent a bit of time in a wind tunnel, which I've never done before. All these things add up and the time trial is a day that I want to target and I want to go for it."

Must be the absolutely most strangest things i´ve heard from a cyclist ever. Its as if he is not aware of what he is doing as long as he looks at the watts and is provided the juice. Drive Dawg! Just drive! But dont forget the human limit.

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
JRTinMA said:
My favorite tweet from Michelle Cound,

Apparently riding faster than a doped to the gills LA should not matter either.

I'm quite dumbfounded that she needs to bother seeking out comments to put her pov across. I mean, if Chris is clean and she knows that for a fact why doesn't she just not go searching stuff out. Very strange behaviour. If I was in Froomes shoes I would politely tell her to stop it as its of no relevance if she couldn't then she would be on the bike.

Does she work?, perhaps a full time job might help her mental health. Just saying....

TRENDING THREADS