• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 122 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if im posting too many pictures

article-0-1A8BD3D3000005DC-822_634x410.jpg

Porte looks pretty normal in comparison. Those veins are really creeping me out

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
believe it or not, our Marginal Vroomie was a bikepurist until few days ago

---

Bike Pure — an advocacy group promoting clean racing — has removed Tour de France favorite Chris Froome (Sky) from its list of endorsed riders just days before the start of the race.

The spat comes as the group requested detailed performance numbers from Froome, such as power numbers, heart rate, and VO2 max, data that riders and teams typically are loath to release into the public domain.

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
armchairclimber said:
You clearly haven't seen the best distance runners in the world. Mo Farah makes Froome look chubby....he can still polish off a 5k with a 50 second lap.
You probably all think he's doping too.
Obviously.

These Froome pics are obscene. He's worse than Twiggo. Looking forward to seeing him crush the time trial.

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Taxus4a said:
There are othe pictures from yesterday that looks different, not so skinny, the same for Andy.

Veins, in any case, with the hot weather, tends to be like that. They are of course in good shape with high hematocrit.

But yes, I understand the jokes and conspiracies, becouse he sometimes looks as an alien or some kind of bio-experiment :D

Post some "normal" looking ones then

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Quality posting right there. Makes me glad I'm off to France on Tuesday and some bikepacking around the South West, leave you lot to drown in your own frothing indignation at what happens in the Tour.

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
JimmyFingers said:
Quality posting right there. Makes me glad I'm off to France on Tuesday and some bikepacking around the South West, leave you lot to drown in your own frothing indignation at what happens in the Tour.

be careful jimmy, the aliens are coming

Sky-tous-derriere-et-Froome-devant_article_hover_preview.jpg

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
the sceptic said:
Sorry if im posting too many pictures

article-0-1A8BD3D3000005DC-822_634x410.jpg

Porte looks pretty normal in comparison. Those veins are really creeping me out

I can't figure out how he expects not to get busted. Maybe, they ask him to get sick and drop out to not make a mess? If he wins, no one will think it legitimate. Bjarne Riis was a skeleton but this is stupid.

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Taxus4a said:
There are othe pictures from yesterday that looks different, not so skinny, the same for Andy.

Veins, in any case, with the hot weather, tends to be like that. They are of course in good shape with high hematocrit.

But yes, I understand the jokes and conspiracies, becouse he sometimes looks as an alien or some kind of bio-experiment :D

yes in the alien star you and Froom live in.:p Mind you, lots of pics are taken in the air-conditioned press room. So don't tell me cold temperature will cause vein popping. LOL

martinvickers

BANNED
Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
JimmyFingers said:

Jimmy, you gotta learn to enjoy it. Hell, I'm even thinking of un-ignoring the hog, cause he's good for a laugh. I'm beginning to admire his 'indefatigability'.

Just remember, none of it in here really matters. It might be nice if it did, but it would need to be a different kinda place. Enjoy it for what it is. God knows, i wish track and field news or athletics weekly had a place like this!!

Personally, i'm looking for the first froome based clinic-anuerism, and hoping Paddy Power will give me in play odds.

TRENDING THREADS