• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 120 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
webbie146 said:
Froome has been dieting :D

“Unfortunately, when you see the physiology of certain riders who are going to start this year’s Tour de France, you have to ask yourself questions. There are still doping problems in cycling."

the sceptic said:
et0.jpg

Jeez look at the fat arms on that!

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
How is it possible to look skinnier than a malnurished african child and still destroy the french climbs every day for 3 weeks?

I think what we are seeing now, is the battle of old doping methods vs. new doping methods. I'm sure Contador has a bloodbag or two waiting for him somewhere, but he looks "normal skinny" not "haven't eaten in two months" skinny...

I never saw a rider look as unhealthy as Froome does. They mostly look very thin, but not like that :eek: :eek: .

armchairclimber said:
You clearly haven't seen the best distance runners in the world. Mo Farah makes Froome look chubby....he can still polish off a 5k with a 50 second lap.
You probably all think he's doping too.

Doping in track and field? Inconceivable!

I bet you would be surprised to find out pro body building is a dopefest.

armchairclimber said:
You clearly haven't seen the best distance runners in the world. Mo Farah makes Froome look chubby....he can still polish off a 5k with a 50 second lap.
You probably all think he's doping too.
Comparing a one-off effort, even a 2h marathon, with 3 week stage racing is nonsense. These guys are losing even more weight, as it is impossible to balance energy consumption completely and legally over 21 days.

TRENDING THREADS