• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 668 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Supimilian said:
red_flanders said:
Supimilian said:
The way some talk about him here you would think he already won the cobbles stage solo by a minute and crushed the record up Plateau de Beille. :rolleyes:
He showed some form up the Mur after a sub-par TT and hasn't crumbled anywhere, and that's all for now. Sheesh. You would think he already had it in the bag by reading some of you guys. 2 minutes isn't all that much going into this last half.

I know enough from what I've seen to know what's going to happen. Barring a crash, he's going to throttle everyone on every mountain that matters.

Even Quintana after how he looked today? Froome looked in pain on the MdB as well.
I don't see it tbh

I am unsurprised to report that exactly what I predicted is happening right now.

..... Seems like a new era has come... a few years like the Armstrong years?... no point in watching the tour then... if Froome would be human and sometimes show weakness, I would be perfectly fine with days like this.. but its every single stage he dominate.. How long before the majority can see this is like Armstrong ?? took my years inhere before people agreed that Armstrong was dirty, I hope it wont be as long for Froome...

I think they should ban all computers and radio communication.. This atleast would make the tactical sense of the rider be more important and make the tour more exiting..

TRENDING THREADS