• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 669 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Vino attacks everyone said:
I miss Armstrong. At least he wasn't so awful to look at while climbing. Kudos to Froome though, he has really taken cycling to a new level

Well, he's taken any form of credulity to Uranus and beyond......

Jun 27, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

leftover pie said:
the sceptic said:
this is truly absurd. Froome will put minutes into everyone.

How can anyone in their right mind believe this is clean cycling?
Their gains are certainly a lot more than marginal.

That's it! I'm shopping for a new pillow tomorrow and crossing the Nutella off the shopping list..... which aisle is the AICAR in ?

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Tell me, how can anyone recover from this kind of effort without some chemicals?? Yet we will see him riding away again tomorrow like 2013....and that is natural recovery? Please.....

This kind of gaps reminds me of the Rasmussen days...

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering what explanation ITV would give. Imlach says, "Everyone having an off day, compared to Chris Froome."

That's just not true. Porte didn't have an off day. Thomas didn't have an off day.

But, seriously, how can you think everyone has an off day on the same day?

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
ammattipyöräily ‏@ammattipyoraily 2m2 minutes ago

#TDF2015, Stage 10. La Pierre Saint Martin (14.89 km, 7.72 %, 1150 m)
Chris Froome: 40 min 54 sec, 21.84 Kph, VAM 1687 m/h, 6.09 W/kg [DrF]

97921d0003c1840924ac8799fa6ecd2543621afd68459a635d632f50df45db27.jpg

Re:

Dalakhani said:
I was wondering what explanation ITV would give. Imlach says, "Everyone having an off day, compared to Chris Froome."

That's just not true. Porte didn't have an off day. Thomas didn't have an off day.

But, seriously, how can you think everyone has an off day on the same day?

I wanna bet you that in 4-6 years, Froome will be revealed... based on history :D

I admit, I dislike Froome as a person, I really do.. Even sky... but I can normaly look objectiv on things.. but today... This is like Armstrong.. but Froome is just a symtom of the real problems in cycling... it will take more than just nailing them for cheating etc... that wont happen anyway..

I wonder how many of the riders would fare without technology like cycling computers, radio etc. Then atleast tactical sense etc would play role as well..

TRENDING THREADS