• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 829 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

veganrob said:
Valv.Piti said:
LaFlorecita said:
I'm fed up with this, he's vroom vrooming away from everyone on his moped. It's nonsense.
Meanwhile its obviously perfectly fine for Alberto to dope.

Your double standards makes me sick
Except that La Flo recognizes and makes no apologies for Alberto doping. So you are wrong. While so many of the Froome boys still can't accept that he dopes also.

You are the one who is wrong. Yes, she recognizes Contador's doping, but she never has any issues with it. That's what is being discussed.

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site

deeno1975 said:
gooner said:
deeno1975 said:
Valv.Piti said:
LaFlorecita said:
I'm fed up with this, he's vroom vrooming away from everyone on his moped. It's nonsense.

So a "clean" Froome thrashes' a doped Contador and you don't see any hypocrisy in that???

That's not the point, if a doped to the gills Contador won yesterday, there wouldn't be word of criticism directed to him by his fans.

It would be celebrated. That has been the case with any of his previous wins.

Contador doesn't preach from on high that he is clean, Sky, Froome make it clear that they are not cheating and that marginal BS makes the difference. Hence hypocrisy.

Yes, he has and it has been discussed on numerous occasions.

pastronef said:
so again this old question: is the outrage of yesterday caused by the way teams/riders talk about being clean?

would all this madness end if Froome/Sky behaved like Astana/Tinkoff/Katusha/Movistar and just shut up and not brag about being clean?
I think Froome's biggest problem is that he got on the wagon and became a serious GC rider too late. Riders who have doped since juniors tend to get less criticism, because they are performing at more or less the same level throughout their career. Those who go to a full program later, or change their program, and make obviously ridiculous jumps in performance tend to get way more critcism and called out for doping much more (see also the likes of Zakarin and Horner).

Ramon Koran said:
veganrob said:
Valv.Piti said:
LaFlorecita said:

Except that La Flo recognizes and makes no apologies for Alberto doping. So you are wrong. While so many of the Froome boys still can't accept that he dopes also.
Because their is 0 proof froome dopes or doped it is easy then to defend him. Contador has tested positive and has been in dodgy teams hard to defend him. If one day evidence froome dopes does appear less people will defend him is normal.
Thing is, Froome was at Barloworld before Sky - one of the dodgiest bunch of dopers that ever doped. Then he improved AFTER he left...

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site

Ramon Koran said:
veganrob said:
Valv.Piti said:
LaFlorecita said:

Because their is 0 proof froome dopes or doped it is easy then to defend him. Contador has tested positive and has been in dodgy teams hard to defend him. If one day evidence froome dopes does appear less people will defend him is normal.

Well Froome did ride for Barloworld, and had his -never seen before transformation- when Dr. Leinders was hired. You can ignore them, but don't expect others to do so.
I don't see anyone testifying that Contador is clean, quite the opposite.

peloton said:
Ramon Koran said:
veganrob said:
Valv.Piti said:
LaFlorecita said:

Well Froome did ride for Barloworld, and had his -never seen before transformation- when Dr. Leinders was hired. You can ignore them, but don't expect others to do so.
I don't see anyone testifying that Contador is clean, quite the opposite.

do you know how much contact Froome had with Dr. Leinders?

gooner said:
deeno1975 said:
Valv.Piti said:
LaFlorecita said:

So a "clean" Froome thrashes' a doped Contador and you don't see any hypocrisy in that???

That's not the point, if a doped to the gills Contador won yesterday, there wouldn't be word of criticism directed to him by his fans.

It would be celebrated. That has been the case with any of his previous wins.

Exactly.

May 26, 2010
Visit site

Ramon Koran said:
veganrob said:
Valv.Piti said:
LaFlorecita said:

There is a lot evidence that Froome dopes. A lot.

Benotti69 said:
Ramon Koran said:
veganrob said:
Valv.Piti said:
LaFlorecita said:

There is a lot evidence that Froome dopes. A lot.

show us the facts then!

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site

Start by reading this thread. Plenty of facts here to show all the inconsistencies and lies by vroome and sky, as well as plenty of evidence to show anyone with half a brain that vroome is doping as much as the next gc contender.

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
@rick james Of course I don't. But it would be pretty naive to ignore that he was hired, and see how the results improved after that. A transformation never seen in any sports happening while he was the team doctor? Quite a coincidence.