• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 992 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

pastronef said:
ferryman said:
dacooley said:
any forum member has his or her forum evolution as after all years go by, nerve gets tougher, emotions give up under the pressure of logics. anyone but you, lf. bertie is an unique and unrepeatable cycling king whilst anyone who started defeating him on a regular basis quickly became your target. there was no rider who made bertie's cycling adventure difficult as much as froome did. and that's a thing which is pretty much impossible to forgive.
I'm not going to speak on behalf of La Flo, but I would guess she doesn't give a flying **** about Froome. Pretty much as every one else does that knows anything about cycling. The guy is a fraud, I just love the **** idiots on here who support and defend him. Go watch Pro wrestling. You can believe and get yourself off on that.

ahaha, no? so why she is so curious about the alleged motor, why did she call his son "stupid child" a few years ago, why does she post often in the Froome thread etc etc. Alberto´s fans can´t fathom Froome beating Alberto

On here I've seen Froomes young boy called un-human, I think it was when he was just a baby, it might be on this thread, I can't be arsed looking for it and I hope mods have removed it

pastronef said:
ferryman said:
dacooley said:
any forum member has his or her forum evolution as after all years go by, nerve gets tougher, emotions give up under the pressure of logics. anyone but you, lf. bertie is an unique and unrepeatable cycling king whilst anyone who started defeating him on a regular basis quickly became your target. there was no rider who made bertie's cycling adventure difficult as much as froome did. and that's a thing which is pretty much impossible to forgive.
I'm not going to speak on behalf of La Flo, but I would guess she doesn't give a flying **** about Froome. Pretty much as every one else does that knows anything about cycling. The guy is a fraud, I just love the **** idiots on here who support and defend him. Go watch Pro wrestling. You can believe and get yourself off on that.

ahaha, no? so why she is so curious about the alleged motor, why did she call his son "stupid child" a few years ago, why does she post often in the Froome thread etc etc. Alberto´s fans can´t fathom Froome beating Alberto
Fausto you should know better than this... I don't care about Froome, no, I've never cared about him and try to ignore him, during races I focus on my favorites and not the riders I dislike. I hardly ever post about him except in the clinic because IMO he is the most obvious high profile cheater in the peloton right now. Which would be fine, if he, his team and his fans weren't so arrogant and didn't treat us like fools and insult our intelligence. Sky and Froome feel invincible, so yes, it will be a great pleasure to watch them fall.

LaFlorecita said:
pastronef said:
ferryman said:
dacooley said:

Fausto you should know better than this... I don't care about Froome, no, I've never cared about him and try to ignore him, during races I focus on my favorites and not the riders I dislike. I hardly ever post about him except in the clinic because IMO he is the most obvious high profile cheater in the peloton right now. Which would be fine, if he, his team and his fans weren't so arrogant and didn't treat us like fools and insult our intelligence. Sky and Froome feel invincible, so yes, it will be a great pleasure to watch them fall.
but you desperately fail to ignore him because froome and sky dominating big races is one big reminder about what cycling might have been like and how much more extra entertainment it might have brought, providing the favorites had beat Sky or Sky hadn't appeared in pro cycling. and yet feeling insulted one's intelligence is supremely arrogant as well. sky don't fricking care about all that stuff. their only goal is success at all cost, all other things are completely irrerevant. romantic fans is clearly a category of people sky mess up with the most. i'm really wondering how fans like you would feel if in after years it turns out that froome was clean or relatively clean. not that, I believe that by myself, but it still has a narrow possibility. it would've been comical.

rick james said:
pastronef said:
ferryman said:
dacooley said:

On here I've seen Froomes young boy called un-human, I think it was when he was just a baby, it might be on this thread, I can't be arsed looking for it and I hope mods have removed it

Between that and Cound saying Froome is the new Nelson Mandela, I think the latter is worse

dacooley said:
LaFlorecita said:
pastronef said:
ferryman said:
dacooley said:

but you desperately fail to ignore him because froome and sky dominating big races is one big reminder about what cycling might have been like and how much more extra entertainment it might have brought, providing the favorites had beat Sky or Sky hadn't appeared in pro cycling. and yet feeling insulted one's intelligence is supremely arrogant as well. sky don't fricking care about all that stuff. their only goal is success at all cost, all other things are completely irrerevant. romantic fans is clearly a category of people sky mess up with the most. i'm really wondering how fans like you would feel if in after years it turns out that froome was clean or relatively clean. not that, I believe that by myself, but it still has a narrow possibility. it would've been comical.

How could it turn out that Froome was clean?

A time machine is invented and we go back into the bus at some point 2009-2011 and we watch Dave Brailsford and Froome say

Dave: "Chris even though you and Brad are 100% clean lets spend the next decade lying about absolutely everything for no apparent reason, insulting anyone who asks honest questions and doing our very best to give the impression that we are the dirtiest team in history.

Lets hire doping doctors in the background just to make us look dodgy when we aren't. Lets also hire obviously doped riders like Rodgers etc in order to further associate us with cyclings doping culture and doping staff, and notorious ex dopers to do our PR. All while claiming we have a 0 tolerance policy so everytime one of these guys is discovered it makes us look even more dodgy".

Chris " Why stop there Dave. Lets buy a copy of Lance Armstrongs books and rewatch Phil Ligget broadcasts of his Tours and word for word lets copy every lie he said about why he was winning. But remarket it under some new title - marginal gains maybe"

Dave "While we are on the subject of Lance, Brad, even though you have done a great job defending him and showing everyone you stand with Lance, I think you can do more. Why don't you release a article saying he is your favourite cyclist. And start talking to him more often. When yoy get on the podiums of races tell the whole world Lance is mentoring you"

Chris "What was the name of the guy who did the study that Lance was clean. Frappe or something. Can we hire him to say we are clean?"

Brad "Yes great idea. Why stop there. Lets get ALL the guys who defended Lance. Ligget and Sherwin and Kirby and Millar and Sloberingham. And lets get Pat Mcquaid on our side as well".

Dave "Awessome I'm writing this all down"

Shane "but Dave, why exactly are we doing all this. Why, after lucking into a clean Tour de France champion (needle in a haystack) or 2 actually, why destroy it all by pretending we are dirty when we aren't. And isn't that just stupid considering how when people get digging they will see that me and you have been dodgy going back to the 90's"

Dave "Shane you idiot. Of course we aren't actually going to be clean. That would make no sense. Look at Chris, you think the guy could ride a stage of the Tour de France clean let alone win the damn thing? This staged video will 1 day be the only way we can convince our most myopic fans that we were clean. Now we have to start the whole video again. Chris, Brad, Take 3"

hitch, bro, i'm ok with froome being a high octane doper and fraud. i'm just all against dividing cycling fans into a. old school true whole season fans and b. arrogant ***, bit**es and skybots who never saw cycling prior 2012 and do know pretty much nothing about cycling. i'm quite sure you know which camp drags this division on. ;)

The Hitch said:
rick james said:
pastronef said:
ferryman said:
dacooley said:

Between that and Cound saying Froome is the new Nelson Mandela, I think the latter is worse

Have to disagree with you there, what Cound said is simply delusions of grandeur....insulting an innocent, 1 year old baby because you have an issue with the parents is simply appalling and pathetic whichever way you look at it.

Re:

dacooley said:
hitch, bro, i'm ok with froome being a high octane doper and fraud. i'm just all against dividing cycling fans into a. old school true whole season fans and b. arrogant ***, bit**es and skybots who never saw cycling prior 2012 and do know pretty much nothing about cycling. i'm quite sure you know which camp drags this division on. ;)
Good point, we shouldn't remind the pro Sky camp about how much trouble they have accepting that their heroes aren't clean...

The Hitch said:
rick james said:
pastronef said:
ferryman said:
dacooley said:

Pfff...
Calling a child what the poster did is much much worse. Hatred and jealousy can make people say very mean and vile things.

silvergrenade said:
Forever The Best said:
LaFlorecita said:
Well done Hitch :p
Indeed. Another great post by Hitch. Sky fans should take their 'no positive test so clean' glasses off.
So, how do you know every Sky fan on here thinks like that here?
Me, dacooley and miguelindurain have already spoken about it.
I request you not to jump on wagons because you agree with them more. :)
Which wagons? My post was rather to the likes of deviant, samhocking and rick james.
Also Hitch's reply to dacooley was very good. Sky has lied about so many things about many topics. That's why I wrote indeed.

silvergrenade said:
The Hitch said:
rick james said:
pastronef said:
ferryman said:

Pfff...
Calling a child what the poster did is much much worse. Hatred and jealousy can make people say very mean and vile things.

I see victimology is in full swing here today.

If it was said then it's stupid but let's not act like ftoome or his child have had their lives destroyed because someone in God knows what context said their child was stupid or God forbid "unhuman" ( probably a joke on the fact that ftoome is so doped he's hardly human anymore) on an internet forum. He didn't read it. The child didn't read it. He and his wife routinely say worse about us in places where they know we will read it. Froome has said a million times worse about individuals like the former head of the Kenyan cycling federation, in public.

brownbobby said:
The Hitch said:
rick james said:
pastronef said:
ferryman said:

Have to disagree with you there, what Cound said is simply delusions of grandeur....insulting an innocent, 1 year old baby because you have an issue with the parents is simply appalling and pathetic whichever way you look at it.

It's like you guys all went to the same interent school.

What I find pathetic is monitoring these forums like sjws to find the smallest thing to get outraged about.

Not too dismilar behaviour from cound when she said Froome was like Mandela because ppl accused him of doping.

Oh the poor child. Will grow up with access to food, good education, holidays all the luxuries most of its contemporaries will never dream of. But hey someone on an internet forum said something about it which it will never read. Lets start a fund. Maybe Oxfam should divert it's resources from subsaharan Africa to froomes Monaco mansion.

The Hitch said:

What I find pathetic is monitoring these forums like sjws to find the smallest thing to get outraged about.

Not too dismilar behaviour from cound when she said Froome was like Mandela because ppl accused him of doping.

Oh the poor child. Will grow up with access to food, good education, holidays all the luxuries most of its contemporaries will never dream of. But hey someone on an internet forum said something about it which it will never read. Lets start a fund. Maybe Oxfam should divert it's resources from subsaharan Africa to froomes Monaco mansion.

noone said the child will "suffer" from what posters say. we said posters called this child stupid and un-human. we were talking about the poster's madness and gratuitous hate, not about the child's feeling.

pastronef said:
The Hitch said:

noone said the child will "suffer" from what posters say. we said posters called this child stupid and un-human. we were talking about the poster's madness and gratuitous hate, not about the child's feeling.

Why was this at all relevant to the thread? Just indulging in moralising outrage? Or distraction from the actual topic.

So someone said something ill-advised. Is anyone saying it's a good thing? Need we give it any more air time? It's not relevant to this thread, that's for certain.

TRENDING THREADS