• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Froome Talk Only

Page 995 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Re: Re:

miguelindurain111 said:
portugal11 said:
froome is the new armstrong... in 10 years, we talk...
they are all dopers but sky is motordoped

Tablets don't work and UCI don't want scandals :arrow: every pro team motordope their riders :arrow: level playing field. Next.
these argument is not solid at all, we don't know if it is a level playing field , that's a big lack of transparency i will not trust froome who is the least credible rider of all time now and sky fans could not say the contrary we canno repeat forever please

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

yaco said:
telencefalus said:
Coppi admitted doping he used it and said that's nothing wrong in using doping as well Anquetil , THESE are people YOU COULD BE A FAN OF , not froome

Long after their careers finished.
not at all Anquetil never hide his doping use while froome wants to make people look like stupid by winning 2 CONSECUTIVE GT CLEAN bread and water please , that's a lot of stupid people there , but i'm not if you want to believe you are free but i think that men have a brain and they have to use it

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site

veganrob said:
miguelindurain111 said:
portugal11 said:

Tablets don't work and UCI don't want scandals :arrow: every pro team motordope their riders :arrow: level playing field. Next.
There is no such thing as a level playing field. You should know that.
Yeah, my Vivax is better than your Vivax :lol:

telencefalus said:
yaco said:
telencefalus said:
Coppi admitted doping he used it and said that's nothing wrong in using doping as well Anquetil , THESE are people YOU COULD BE A FAN OF , not froome

not at all Anquetil never hide his doping use while froome wants to make people look like stupid by winning 2 CONSECUTIVE GT CLEAN bread and water please , that's a lot of stupid people there , but i'm not if you want to believe you are free but i think that men have a brain and they have to use it
What was the punishment for doping in the 50s and 60s?

miguelindurain111 said:
veganrob said:
miguelindurain111 said:
portugal11 said:

No, they would only check my bike for motor. :lol:

silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:
The other problem is that in the road professional cycling section i cannot speak about doping or doping innuendo otherwise you could see that i 'm a fan of NOBODY , it's just see who is THE LESS CREDIBLE and that is FROOME 100 %

Who tell you that is Yellow jersey will stand the test of time BRAD please , shut down this arrogance ;)

And as you could see I hate arrogance and arrogant people i hope you are joking about 5th coming , the only sure thing in life is Death

So proven drug cheat Albuterol Contadope is more credible.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Where did Brad come in the picture?
Naah man, 5th is coming. Guess who hate me then. :razz: :p

You've hit a new low with that one.

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

Angliru said:
silvergrenade said:
telencefalus said:
The other problem is that in the road professional cycling section i cannot speak about doping or doping innuendo otherwise you could see that i 'm a fan of NOBODY , it's just see who is THE LESS CREDIBLE and that is FROOME 100 %

Who tell you that is Yellow jersey will stand the test of time BRAD please , shut down this arrogance ;)

And as you could see I hate arrogance and arrogant people i hope you are joking about 5th coming , the only sure thing in life is Death

So proven drug cheat Albuterol Contadope is more credible.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Where did Brad come in the picture?
Naah man, 5th is coming. Guess who hate me then. :razz: :p

You've hit a new low with that one.
that's why i have to answer to this arrogant statment , it's really arrogant like froome himself

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site

veganrob said:
miguelindurain111 said:
veganrob said:
miguelindurain111 said:
portugal11 said:

No, they would only check my bike for motor. :lol:
Again, tablets don't work and UCI don't want scandals. Otherwise, you would have been caught already :lol:

miguelindurain111 said:
portugal11 said:

Yeah, level playing field my ***! Maybe every other team except Sky is at level-playing field, but Sky was way too much protected by Cookson and Gibbs. Hopefully it will end now.

Blanco said:
miguelindurain111 said:
portugal11 said:

Yeah, level playing field my ***! Maybe every other team except Sky is at level-playing field, but Sky was way too much protected by Cookson and Gibbs. Hopefully it will end now.
When and if he wins again in July you'll come back here and say he's protected by David too. :) :razz:

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site

Blanco said:
miguelindurain111 said:
portugal11 said:

Bingo.
And by Barfield (UCI technical director, ex UK triathlon president and friend of Harry Typhoon Gibbings) and Katsanis (who held a position at UCI as technical advisor whilst building the bikes for BC, lol), we might add.

telencefalus said:
yaco said:
telencefalus said:

Show me proof that Anquetil publically admitted to doping during his career.

yaco said:

I think the moment in 1966 when Pouilidor gave cycling's first ever urine sample for anti-doping (doping was first made illegal in 1966 Tour de France) and Anquetil led the riders in protest on the very next day in revolt against the race director demanding he should be tested for wine and asprin tells you everything you need to know lol!

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site

yaco said:
telencefalus said:
yaco said:
telencefalus said:

Other aswer you , BUT next time please you have Google , so......Google it i don't have time everyday

May 26, 2010
Visit site

yaco said:
telencefalus said:
yaco said:
telencefalus said:

While it is wiki, it links the articles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Anquetil#Doping