• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

General News Thread

Page 185 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
jens_attacks said:
yes he is a pimp

pop bottles, shake hands,
recognize, I'm the man,
i tried to tell 'em but they won't understand,
that Pimpin Aint EZ,
i got money, i got cars,
still ****in with them hood superstars,
spend a hundred grand over by the bar,
like Pimpin Aint EZ

TbrMm.jpg

Contador press conference live on Eurosport International and British Eurosport at 18.20 GMT

spokesmen david harmon
Correction...at the moment Contador presser ONLY on Eurosport International and Eurosport HD, any change @EurosportUKTV will inform.

May 27, 2010
Visit site
BMC RACING TEAM

BOOKWALTER Brent United States
BURGHARDT Marcus Germany
CUMMINGS Steven United Kingdom
MOINARD Amaël France
MORABITO Steve Switzerland
TSCHOPP Johann Switzerland
VAN AVERMAET Greg Belgium
VAN GARDEREN Tejay
Cant wait to see this powerful team in action at algarve. Cant believe eurosport asia are televising this. They are getting better and better every year!:D

dlwssonic said:
BMC RACING TEAM

BOOKWALTER Brent United States
BURGHARDT Marcus Germany
CUMMINGS Steven United Kingdom
MOINARD Amaël France
MORABITO Steve Switzerland
TSCHOPP Johann Switzerland
VAN AVERMAET Greg Belgium
VAN GARDEREN Tejay
Cant wait to see this powerful team in action at algarve. Cant believe eurosport asia are televising this. They are getting better and better every year!:D

BMC will be fielding some very impressive squads in races this year.

But that is not one of them. Perfectly adequate, but nothing special.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Waterloo Sunrise said:
BMC will be fielding some very impressive squads in races this year.

But that is not one of them. Perfectly adequate, but nothing special.

ya this is not a strong team they are sending. who cares tho?

is it really on eurosport? that is very good news :D

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone seen a startlist and/or route details for Reggio Calabria, which should start on Saturday?

I've seen teams for Lampre, Liquigas, and Coldeportes, but that's it. Apparently the first stage ends on a hill and is the same as was won by Cummings 3 years ago.

Libertine Seguros said:
This is pretty cool - it's a much less well-known climb than many and there could be some interesting options in the route to that point.

Hopefully they can do something interesting with at least one of the other 6 stages now.

Canto!!!!

Wait, you wrote interesting.

But seriously it's March and Port-Aine is a difficult enough climb on it's own so I am betting on a 1-climb stage.