• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

General News Thread

Page 98 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Many happy returns of the day @andy_schleck and @craig1985!

scaled.php

Kai Reus returns to bike racing, as a semi-pro at continental team De Rijke. His first race (pending licence issues) will be the TT nationals, next week.

After one winter of marathon ice skating, where he did surprisingly well, I hope that he can finally catch a break and show what he's really capable of.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
theyoungest said:
Kai Reus returns to bike racing, as a semi-pro at continental team De Rijke. His first race (pending licence issues) will be the TT nationals, next week.

After one winter of marathon ice skating, where he did surprisingly well, I hope that he can finally catch a break and show what he's really capable of.

woot best news.

I really hope he can succeed this time around.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
python said:
if i was a betting man, i'd bet this is nibali rather than scarponi - a longer bet on having the man for the several giros to come.

looks too much like vino's calculating mind even before he became the general manager. kreuziger for the tour.

turns out i was right.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/liquigas-cannondale-turns-down-astana-offer-for-nibali
Kazakhstan team reportedly offered six million Euro to sign Italian

and every one who disagreed with me were right too :)

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Lol Astana seeks cooperation from Liquigas and Saxobank. They want to work together. They even offered Liquigas cheap gas.

I think someone is going to get ganged up at the Tour this year.