• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders General topic for riders who don't deserve their own thread (yet)

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Won today… This man will be good.

Will be good like Boonen in Flanders, and good like Kroon in the Ardennes. You heard it first, here!… :)

Reactions: Finn84

Won today… This man will be good.

Will be good like Boonen in Flanders, and good like Kroon in the Ardennes. You heard it first, here!… :)

And like Verstappen in races that finish on a racing circuit.

7th today in Sicilia…

He‘s still riding CT - crazy!… Look at his results… Deserves to ride for a Top-10 WT team, as soon as possible…

Noticed him last year already. Hope he soon signs WT contract…

Reactions: Sandisfan

7th today in Sicilia…

He‘s still riding CT - crazy!… Look at his results… Deserves to ride for a Top-10 WT team, as soon as possible…

Noticed him last year already. Hope he soon signs WT contract…

I'm not sure there are enough WT spots available for all the riders you believe have the potential/ability ;)

But I did notice Pesenti last year, and I think he might deserve to be picked up by one of the Italian ProTeams.

Hey guys, just noticed that Swiss Stefan Rütimann is back in the peloton…

He was a great rider for then Vini Caldirola/Tacconi Sport, at GS1 level (which is WT today).

His current team is Taurus Cycling: promising team, which wants to become CT (when they even reach PCT level, they could ride TdS and Romandie)…

Stefan is still fast and kind of a mentor to their younger riders. Similar to Chris Froome at ISN…

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS