• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia Giro d‘Italia 2024, Stage 4 Acqui Terme-Andora, 190 km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Visma are all different colors

GM96ExSXAAADfu8

• Wow
Reactions: Tricycle Rider
Do not like that roundabout with 400m to go. Hopefully they use both sides as it's single file for cars on both sides and some nice road signs to boot in the entrance and exit of the roundabout.
(Trying to work out why the ristorante by the roundabout is called Turtle in Spanish ... :confused:)

Funnily enough I think they've been able to fit it in among their other duties.

I don't really see the issue either, it's just to prevent an overlap of the different jerseys in the same way EF had to change theirs. It makes sense.
Did they announce or explain Pog's maroon shorts beforehand? Like many things I probably missed it if they did... I personally didn't mind, but it would have been nice to know the shorts were just a one-day thing as a commemoration to the Torino FC club, just for information's sake. Going back to black shorts makes sense though, as you had mentioned.

A few raindrops on the camera lenses now.

Reactions: Sandisfan