• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro del Piemonte 1.HC 199km (13/10)

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
just some guy said:
Thanks but now I am going to miss it * insert many swear words here * had the weekend planned out 1st time in a year or so early start babies in the house do put a slower on the social life , couch rest up and watching the race on Sunday.

* more swear words *

Are you saying that you tried to keep Sunday free to watch the race because you thought it was Sunday?

A

Anonymous

TourOfSardinia said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8brVOE4mrWo

Sorry this is a bit shorter than usual - the RS2 "live" feed broke 10 mins before the finish :(
May be some else will come along with more extended highlights.

i shall be putting about the last 20-25 minutes of the highlights show up before i go to bed.

how long is that you ask.. how longs a peice of string

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
trevim said:
Is he some sort of climber that can TT well?

For now the only thing we can say is that it remains to be seen what kind of rider he will develope into. As mentioned he showed great stage race potential with his 3rd place in 2007 tour de L'Avenir. Before he entered the elite ranks he was actually considered a trible threat sprint, climb and TT. But in the under 23 category he was easily overshadowed by Boasson Hagen, and then later on health issues got in the way, the good news is that he has finally been diagnosed and hopefully he will overcome his problems with surgical intervention this winter.

I still hope he can develope into a champion rider, but it's kind of late to be fair. it appears that he has fallen victim to the same trap as so many other great riders who were dominating in the junior ranks only to fail when trying to make the jump into the pro ranks, it's a sad trend i Denmark in these years, where he has been joined by Nicki Østergaard and Rasmus Guldhammer, also struggling to break through.

A

Anonymous

just some guy said:
That be the one

Thanks TSF also a request for long highlights of Saturdays race if you could please

will either do the last 20k or if you are really lucky will cap the whole of the 45 minutes highlights program (which will probably be 25 minutes after adverts)

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
woodenswan said:
or perhaps not so good, given bmc's new signings. is he under contract?
yes he is, another year on his contract.
woodenswan said:
yeah, thx a lot. i thought bmc had this all wrapped up.. anyways, van avermaet looking good for next season

he had a good end of season last year I think as well.