• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2018 stage 19: Venaria Reale – Jafferau 184km

Page 50 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Gigs_98 said:
lartiste said:
The best result for us will be if Dumo will keep small gap for tomorrow :), then even the stage of tomorrow will be great!
If Froome gets pink Sky will just choo choo through the Aosta valley tomorrow. I still hope he'll pay for this effort tomorrow so Dumoulin can maybe gain time again.
Dumoulin is doing a massive effort himself today, and Sky doesn't even do common sense

Dekker_Tifosi said:
carton said:
So funny that people think Lopez and Carapaz should be riding for Dumoulin for some reason.
No they should not but its funny Dumoulin is boring and Lopez is hailed as this godly attractive rider who wheel sucked almost the entire Giro
Poeple make it out to be this transcendent reflection on character but it's physiology. On the hills if Lopez wants to win he needs to attack. Dumoulin needs to defend.

But if Lopez doesn't have the legs to even keep up in the climbs he needs to defend the flats if he wants to win. Which is what he gets paid to do. Well, legally.

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site

Gigs_98 said:
lartiste said:
The best result for us will be if Dumo will keep small gap for tomorrow :), then even the stage of tomorrow will be great!
If Froome gets pink Sky will just choo choo through the Aosta valley tomorrow. I still hope he'll pay for this effort tomorrow so Dumoulin can maybe gain time again.

My expectation is 20s lead of Dumo after the stage, but we will see. And the question is whether tomorrow there will be anyone capable of real racing .... .

TRENDING THREADS