• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2020, stage 15: Rivolto - Piancavallo 185 km

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I take it you are somehow affiliated? Or you randomly take things like this personal?

When i hit the ITT link in his overview page, i get the overview of only the ITT's where he scored "PCS points". Furthermore, i could make you a list of things that aren't working like they should, and it wouldn't be pretty.

You clicked (I presume) the link next to his TT ranking: it s not unreasonable that that links to the races that contributed to his TT ranking rather than every TT he has ever done. Do you expect the link next to his sprint ranking to link to every single race or stage he ever took part in that finished in a sprint or was mainly flat?

You clicked (I presume) the link next to his TT ranking: it s not unreasonable that that links to the races that contributed to his TT ranking rather than every TT he has ever done. Do you expect the link next to his sprint ranking to link to every single race or stage he ever took part in that finished in a sprint or was mainly flat?
There is quite a difference though.
When you finish last in a TT, you still rode the TT.
When you finish last in a group behind the peloton, or even in the peloton, you didn't ride a sprint.

Anyway, even without this, i stand by my statement, lol.

TRENDING THREADS