• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2020, stage 18: Pinzolo - Laghi di Cancano 207 km

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

In whose bag is the queen stage of this Giro

• Vincenzo Nibali

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Antonio Nibali

Votes: 47 71.2%

• Total voters
No way. I couldn't possibly disagree more strongly. This is probably Hindley's one chance in his life to win a GT, you don't give that up.
Thats why I wrote - unpopular opinion. And I definitely get it. But Kelderman has limited his losses well in the last kilometers, has 2:41 on Hindley and 2:42 on Tao with a ITT still to come. Hindley actually has to distance Tao by more than 1 minute if he wants to stay ahead of him in the final stage.

Thats why I wrote - unpopular opinion. And I definitely get it. But Kelderman has limited his losses well in the last kilometers, has 2:41 on Hindley and 2:42 on Tao with a ITT still to come. Hindley actually has to distance Tao by more than 1 minute if he wants to stay ahead of him in the final stage.
No he doesn't need a minute, it's a last stage, pan flat 15km TT. Fatigue matters more than TT ability. Dumoulin back in 2017 took 1.10 off Quintana, but that was twice the length. Hindley won't lose more than 40s.

Edit: Hindley lost just over 2 seconds a kilometre in a much tougher TT in the middle of the race. I doubt that will double

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS