• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2020, Stage 3: Enna – Etna 150 km

Page 23 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Stage 20 is replaced by Finestre-Sestriere combo because of snow and Yates is doing Froome and wins the Giro, while Matt White is boasting of guys with watter bottles standing in 'strategic positions' along the road. You've heard it here first.

Reactions: saunaking
Birdsong is more explosive than Nibali, Majka, Pozzovivo and Kruijswijk but doesn't have the team to take bonus seconds.

If anything, there are 3 hilly stages (10, 12, 16) where he could make his trademark hill attack and gain a lot of seconds.
just want to say, Kelderman is pretty punchy for a gc rider. Watch tirreno stage that VDP won. I wouldn't count him out.
That said, staying on your bike for 21 days is a huge challenge for good old Wilco

that is the first weekday Giro stage I have watched in years (working from home ftw :D), hopefully they will all be like that this year! Eurosport were showing the tennis but I actually have 2 Rai channels so that was good. I turned on literally at the moment that Yates got dropped. given my limited Italian it took me about 10 minutes before I realised that Thomas was also not in the main group! :sweatsmile:

Reactions: Sandisfan
  • Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS