• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2020, stage 6: Castrovillari – Matera 188 km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Clipboard.gif

A man walks into a bar with a bag and orders a drink.
After awhile, the bartender asks him "what is in the bag?"
The man says "nothing, don't worry about it"
The night continues and the bartender keeps asking but the man keeps giving him the same answer.
Towards the end of the night the bartender offers the man a free beer if the man shows him what is in the bag.
The man agrees.
He reaches into the bag and pulls out a tiny piano and a tiny man that sits down and starts playing the piano.
The bartender says "wow! That's amazing! Where did you find that guy?"
The man looks up and says "I have this magic lamp that grants me wishes, but the stupid thing is broken"
The man then hands the bartender the lamp and says "you can try it if you want."
The bartender happily grabs the lamp and wishes for a million bucks and the room is suddenly filled with a million ducks.
"This thing is definitely broken!" Says the bartender.
The man replies, "Tell me about it, do you really think I wished for a twelve inch pianist?"

The night continues and the bartender keeps asking but the man keeps giving him the same answer.
Towards the end of the night the bartender offers the man a free beer if the man shows him what is in the bag.
The man agrees.
He reaches into the bag and pulls out a tiny piano and a tiny man that sits down and starts playing the piano.
The man looks up and says "I have this magic lamp that grants me wishes, but the stupid thing is broken"
The man then hands the bartender the lamp and says "you can try it if you want."
The bartender happily grabs the lamp and wishes for a million bucks and the room is suddenly filled with a million ducks.
The man replies, "Tell me about it, do you really think I wished for a twelve inch pianist?"
Neither did I wish for exceptional tennis when found Djokovic and Nadal playing in my yard.

The man agrees.

The moral of the story is thus:

Let us all wish for Antonio Nibali to win the Giro.

Reactions: Carrick-On-Seine