• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2020

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I really doubt that. If it's gonna be a sprint it will be a very reduced bunch going for it. The stage is very breakaway friendly and if the peloton wants the win they will have to race hard. The final circuit is also well-suited for attacks.

From the website:

"Circuito finale di 14.5 km con nella prima parte l’impegnativo strappo di via Saragat di circa 1 km con un lungo tratto attorno al 15-17% seguito da un lungo falsopiano a scendere fino a ritornare sulla costa per percorrere gli ultimi due km pianeggianti fino all’arrivo. Rettilineo finale di 1000 m su asfalto (largh. 7.5 m)"

Seems to difficult for a real bunch sprint.

We will see, at least one time he didn´t crack.. Vuelta 2018
The contenders for sure have to respond to Yates attacks in the first weeks..

Yates legs giveth and Yates legs taketh but along the way I'm sure the race they'll maketh.

Dream is for Yates to blow everything up early and then 3rd week Nibali to surface to smash it back the other way.

(sadly while this happens G will probably win from TT's and being pretty much good enough day in day out... :disrelieved:)

Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
According to this kazakh site M.A. Lopez seems to be coming to the Giro as co-captain with Fuglsang, if this was confirmed it would be positive for the startlist....
Honestly i do not understand this choice...
Even pcs has put him in the startlist:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS