Giro d'Italia Giro d'Italia 2021 stage 16: Sacile - Cortina d'Ampezzo 212km

Page 24 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

??

• Total voters
I just want to return to the mid 00's where riders didnt give a * and went faster than motorbikes, where race organizers had integrity and there were no stupid rider representatives, where podium girls were celebrated and where cycling didnt have these stupid new wave fans that dont know * about the history of our sport and side with these shitty organisations every time they call for cancellings and shortenings.

We need Trump to make our sport great again.
Make the Tour de Trump great again!

They always talk about zomg third week when riders take rest days at any given moment and, it's literally the 2nd actual mountain stage, Zoncolan had nothing before and time limits are a joke.
Isnt she a dutch commentator? And why is she even allowed to spew that utter nonsense? These are the people that are ruining are sport. Who the *** does she think she is?

I just want to return to the mid 00's where riders didnt give a f### and went faster than motorbikes, where race organizers had integrity and there were no stupid rider representatives, where podium girls were celebrated and where cycling didnt have these stupid new wave fans that dont know s### about the history of our sport and side with these shitty organisations every time they call for cancellings and shortenings.

Absolutely. Cancelling stages is one thing but how am I supposed to enjoy hours of racing if it doesn't end with two scanitly clad women kissing some dude.

Absolutely. Cancelling stages is one thing but how am I supposed to enjoy hours of racing if it doesn't end with two scanitly clad women kissing some dude.
Its a part of the political correctness nonsense-wave, not very dissimilar to these new fans of the sport questioning why riders "have to go over high mountain passes, is that really necessary, yadadadada".

Im not conservative, but when it comes to cycling, I am. These progressive people are ruining the sport.

I just want to return to the mid 00's where riders didnt give a * and went faster than motorbikes, where race organizers had integrity and there were no stupid rider representatives, where podium girls were celebrated and where cycling didnt have these stupid new wave fans that dont know * about the history of our sport and side with these shitty organisations every time they call for cancellings and shortenings.

But yes, today's stage would probably have been rideable as designed.

ASK THE COMMUNITY