• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro D'Italia: Stage 3: Reggio Emilia - Rapallo 173 Kms

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Rai shows the helicopter landed in a field and waiting to bring him down.

Their man in place said that the unfortunate rider seems to had hit his left pedal in a little wall (or a guardrail) and lost balance.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Rai live showing a helicopter landing now! It appears he is still on the course!

Hopefully the fact that the helicopter has landed is positive.

therhodeo said:
In high school football games (american) there is always an ambulance present at games. Same with basketball. Is there any sort of emergency vehicle that follows the races?

eternal-facepalm-eternal-facepalm-facepalm-captain-pickard-demotivational-poster-1242264259.jpg

May 27, 2010
Visit site
oh god its terrible i just saw the video again. His face looks totally flattened and his nose looks even worse. his nose is filled with blood and is disfigured

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
hfer07 said:

There is a difference in stupidity and ignorance. I have no shame from the latter. I asked a simple question because I didn't know. You posted a rude internet meme in a thread discussing a life that hangs in the balance. I much prefer being ignorant to being classless.

Status
Not open for further replies.