• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia stage 6: Orvieto-Fiuggi, 216km

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
will10 said:
If people jump to idiotic conclusions I am going to call them on it. So are others

No one concluded. Only questioned, as mentioned Pettachi's body language was some what confusing. My initial thoughts were mechanical because of this reason.

Anyway it was a great sprint, regardless. Attacks came from every where in the last 10km, thoroughly entertaining finish.

to doubt alejet willing for win is just disrespectfull...

Petacchi:

«Penso di aver perso qualche anno di vita...

I think I lost a few years of life ... To be honest I thought I detach myself up and not do the time, then the gallery I was able to breathe and I took the wheel Bozic, it seemed the right one because he still had several teammates. I knew I had Ventoux wheel, I made the effort to go on Di Luca, then I passed Ventoux, I took the trail and tried to pass it, but at forty yards I realized that I could not have done. I was hoping that Windy spring, but this did not happen. But I'm very happy with the spread of what I did, I made an undertaking.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
kjetilraknerud said:
I thought I saw an angry Garzelli pointing his finger to a team mate just after finishing. Does anyone know why?

I could be wrong of course.

I was wondering the same thing, he really looked annoyed at his team-mate, I believe it was Cayetano José Sarmiento Tunarrosa

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Kennaugh is very impressive so far, but Sky managers think he can do even better tomorrow :

"Tomorrow is an uphill finish and we’ll be looking for Thomas to maintain or improve his GC position. Pete could possibly get the white jersey if things work out his way too. We shall see."

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
Kennaugh is very impressive so far, but Sky managers think he can do even better tomorrow :

May as well put a bit of pressure on him while his legs are good. Tough to see him finishing tomorrow ahead of the young riders currently around him in the classification though.

TRENDING THREADS