• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Great Giro Pictures

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Crowd want you dead? Easy solution: tell them to shut up.

2515211605_b7dcf61e0c.jpg

zamasailo said:

This wins.

zamasailo said:

This also wins.

zamasailo said:

Podium.
Not as special a moment but the performance of the year without doubt imo. To put time into Rujano and Rodriguez while they were going full gas on those mountains, after being all day in the break, beats anything Contador, Gilbert Cancellara, have done on a single day this year. Obviously Wouter inspired too.

kanari said:

This picture still wrecks my heart.

zamasailo said:

That was such a beautiful win!

titan_90 said:

And now for something a bit more fun! Gotta love the confused look on the Quickstep guy at the front. Just sitting there completely "WTF?"

Maxiton said:
One of the many things I love about the Giro:
282-PIC115042875.jpg

Now that's what I call being cool! Also if you crash you'd at least land somewhat soft...

TRENDING THREADS