1, As Quintana didn't do much on the stage he should have been able to win that stage.
- It is also impossible to say that Valverde was stronger. Valverde looked mighty strong and Quuintana looked like he had a walk in the park
- He also worked... why are you talking so much bullsh*t?
- Yes he didnt helped them. That was not a nice move but he also worked for Valverde in the past. So the Tour where he didnt help his teammates count but the situations where he had helped them (for example last years vuelta) didnt count..... thats ridicoulus
- Valverde never worked or quintana as well (dont tell me otherwise). They are both great and successful riders (not entertaining riders) so thats kinda okay i guess
- Your double standards are annoying
2, he did not do any work on stage 2.
3 Please tell me when Quintana has worked for a teammate in which he was told he had to by the directors?
4 Valverde has done a LOT for Quintana in several Tours over the years and Quintana has NEVER been able to do anything with that.
5, Quintana knows that la Vuelta is Valverde's Grand Tour and that he has no business even asking to be the only leader in that race in this team.