• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Hot racing coming up in Australia

Page 81 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Rewatched the last part of the stage. Bennett looked like the strongest man on the climb. A shame Willunga Hill doesn't suit his characteristics. It's much more high cadence than Corkscrew hill.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/george-bennett-sees-podium-chances-fade-despite-corkscrew-attack/

"I hate Willunga Hill. There's nothing good about that hill. I gave it a nudge and I'll go for it for sure but it's just niggly. That was the strongest group you could hope for and we all committed. Everyone was in but the average weight for that group was probably about 60kg. it was good to test the legs and I was really surprised."

TRENDING THREADS