• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

International arrest warrant issued against Landis

Interesting development. I guess the French don't want him back in the peloton. I wonder if we will see international arrest warrants in connection with the Astana transfusion equipment case before the Tour? Methinks not, but stranger things have happened.

The dude is screwed. He should have dealt with this when the issue first surfaced. He could blame it on that idiot Arnie Baker.

FLandis' best bet is to come clean so he does not have to live under a cloud the rest of his life. He should describe the doping program at Postal in complete detail. The firestorm over Postal and Armstrong will deflect a lot of blame from himself.

A

Anonymous

What a week, Ricco dumps girlfriend, Landis wanted by the cops :D

They say things come in threes, whats next :eek:

BroDeal said:
FLandis' best bet is to come clean so he does not have to live under a cloud the rest of his life. He should describe the doping program at Postal in complete detail. The firestorm over Postal and Armstrong will deflect a lot of blame from himself.

a rare +1

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
got a face for a freak character in a Lynch film

oly_baker_275.jpg

baker.jpg

looks a little like Robert Blake who killed his wife

robert+blake.jpg

A

Anonymous

dimspace said:
What a week, Ricco dumps girlfriend, Landis wanted by the cops :D

They say things come in threes, whats next :eek:

How about that Aussie world pursuiter bloke who's been done for sleeping with under-age girls, or is he too low-profile to count?!

A

Anonymous

Hibbles said:
How about that Aussie world pursuiter bloke who's been done for sleeping with under-age girls, or is he too low-profile to count?!

Nah, needs to be bigger, funny, and ideally related to unrepentant dopers.

Floyd and his idiot advisors played with fire, now they might get burned. Their righteous indignation didn't give them the right to engage in illegal activities.

His all or nothing strategy is having logical consequences, not that I expected him to want to vacation in France.

A

Anonymous

dimspace said:
Nah, needs to be bigger, funny, and ideally related to unrepentant dopers.

Ah, ok, something like Bruyneel trying to buy a new drug from a News of the World fake Sheik... I'll see what I can do.

frenchfry said:
Floyd and his idiot advisors played with fire, now they might get burned. Their righteous indignation didn't give them the right to engage in illegal activities.

His all or nothing strategy is having logical consequences, not that I expected him to want to vacation in France.

All those twitter threats about writing books and spilling the beans on the Hog has lead to warrent. The French should be able to get the juice from him. Look forward to the hearing after the FBI hand him over.

A

Anonymous

thehog said:
All those twitter threats about writing books and spilling the beans on the Hog has lead to warrent. The French should be able to get the juice from him. Look forward to the hearing after the FBI hand him over.

Ah, we can hope, we can hope. A LA-free Tour would be heaven.

As it is the French may not have anything on FLandis without Baker, assuming that Baker handled the hacker and the documents. Under questioning FLandis can just say he does not know anything about it.

It is strange that Baker is not the one being sought.

BroDeal said:
As it is the French may not have anything on FLandis without Baker, assuming that Baker handled the hacker and the documents. Under questioning FLandis can just say he does not know anything about it.

You get the feeling that Floyd wished he never met Armstrong.

So funny that Sir Lance is pocketing 12 mill a year from just turning up to races and Landis is hiding under a friends sofa so the feds don't send him to a French prison!

In all honesty we jest but hacking is a very serious charge. Its 20 years.

Anything on Flandis's Twitter?

BroDeal said:

Maybe it's a fishing expedition of sorts, hoping to get him to turn on Baker and/or spill more details about USPS. This is going to be an interesting year.

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
The latest attention grabbing attempt by Inspector Bordry.

FrozenPeePee...ShowerGate....GarbageGate...
The guy is hilarious - but his antics are growing old.

Might actually get some backlash this time.
But at least Floyd will have some new material for "Positively False" second edition;)

http://www.totalbike.com/reviews/1416950230/BooksGeneral

"Positively False is at once a memoir and a powerful indictment of the unchecked governing bodies of cycling that have compromised theintegrity of the sport as a whole.

A

Anonymous

Flandis a hacker?

Conspiracy perhaps as he likely knows who did hack, but Floyd??

I'd sure like to see the evidence the French Judge is looking at.

Scott SoCal said:
Flandis a hacker?

Conspiracy perhaps as he likely knows who did hack, but Floyd??

I'd sure like to see the evidence the French Judge is looking at.

Dr. Arnie Baker hired a hacker to break into LNDD and steal documents. Baker then modified the documents and distributed them in an attempt to discredit the lab.

The French wanted FLandis to answer questions months ago. At that time the possibility of an arrest warrant was threatened. FLandis should have taken the opportunity to deal with the problem last year.