• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is Froome The only rider who can take down Contador in the tour?

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Is Froome The only rider who can take down Contador in the tour?

• Contador is lucky that Wiggins will ride the giro (lol option)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Parrulo said:
like i said the odd betting talk is fine, the endless discussion of betting and the betting results is the problem

Thank you! Maybe it's just me and my ignorance of all things regarding betting and odds but I noticed that there has been a sudden and drastic increase in discussions regarding betting as if a mass of new forum members with that mindset had descended on the forum all at once.

Angliru said:
What do you mean by "split"?

2uhq1rs.jpg

but i doubt he can do it, tommy voeckler on the other hand...

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Rodriguez shat on him throughout the Vuelta and blew it on a stage he shouldn't have. He gained seconds almost every day. Showed some more abilities on the longer climbs too.

That said, I wouldn't expect that at the tour if he even goes.

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
My god, it is february! He is a human being, he is not going to win everything, July is a while away, so he had a bad day, better know than later.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I find it hard to believe that Contador attacked to soon. He is arguably the most experienced climber in pro cycling. He can't be that stupid and attack if 'his sensations are not very good' on a beast like Green Mountain. Maybe this is what a non-manipulated (clinic) Contador can do at his best.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
McLovin said:
I find it hard to believe that Contador attacked to soon. He is arguably the most experienced climber in pro cycling. He can't be that stupid and attack if 'his sensations are not very good' on a beast like Green Mountain. Maybe this is what a non-manipulated (clinic) Contador can do at his best.

yeah I'm sure contador is here to win the race and no train :rolleyes:

Gubby Allen said:
Rodriguez shat on him throughout the Vuelta and blew it on a stage he shouldn't have. He gained seconds almost every day. Showed some more abilities on the longer climbs too.

That said, I wouldn't expect that at the tour if he even goes.

rodriguez relied entirely on bonus seconds to stay ahead of Contador. Without them he would have been out of the jersey halfway through the second week.

TRENDING THREADS