• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Johan gets served

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
That and every other team was at it as well. Along with Sky replicating his model which he should have patented back in 99.

Every team was not doing transfusions.....or paying off the UCI.....or getting advanced notice of tests...

Race Radio said:
Every team was not doing transfusions.....or paying off the UCI.....or getting advanced notice of tests...

Calm down. You know what I mean.

You missed my point.

Bruyneel knows Lance never should have come back. He already had a new golden egg in Contador. But he wasn't strong enough to tell him 'no'.

With you were as passionate about Froome as you are about Lance. Sheesh!

thehog said:
Calm down. You know what I mean.

You missed my point.

Bruyneel knows Lance never should have come back. He already had a new golden egg in Contador. But he wasn't strong enough to tell him 'no'.

With you were as passionate about Froome as you are about Lance. Sheesh!

Come on now Hog, doping died with Lance and Johan.
Guys who have lunch don't dope!

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
Bruyneel said:
“If Armstrong had not come back and if I had included Landis in the squad again, all of this would never have happened. I am two hundred percent convinced of that. Without those two facts, we would be talking completely differently,” Bruyneel said.

And he would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Race Radio said:
As soon as he stepped of the plane The Hog was served

Can't say I didn't tell you....
We are 13 months further. What is new?

Well, Johnny says:
Nevertheless, the man is not alone. Many ex-riders jump into the breach for Bruyneel. "As a rider you always have the choice to go along with it. No one can force you, "sounds certified. Also Jonathan Vaughters, a former teammate of Armstrong, shares this opinion. "Bruyneel has never forced me to take drugs', let Vaughters know via email.
http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/DMF20130611_00618429

Bruyneel
Saiz
Riis
Lefevre
Ferretti
Unzue
Maini
Martinelli
Stanga
Fill in any friggin name

They are all the same. Dont think Bruyneel was one of a kind.

And, they are all still involved in the new clean pro-cycling.

Just a question, who forced Zabriskie to dope at CSC?

Fearless Greg Lemond said:

Well, Johnny says:

Bruyneel
Saiz
Riis
Lefevre
Ferretti
Unzue
Maini
Martinelli
Stanga
Fill in any friggin name

Which top team is Saiz leading?

May 30, 2010
Visit site
What if cyclingnews and every other media outlet just stopped interviewing and writing about brunyeel. Seriously who cares about him? The guy is a ******.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Fearless Greg Lemond said:

Well, Johnny says:

Bruyneel
Saiz
Riis
Lefevre
Ferretti
Unzue
Maini
Martinelli
Stanga
Fill in any friggin name

What is new? Did you miss this?

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2013/February/13-civ-224.html

Ferretti, Saiz, Stanga and Bruyneel are still involved in cycling?

You didn't read Zabriskie affidavit did you?

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
JRTinMA said:
It's 100% true! The problem is he's moaning about getting caught, not the role he played in one of the biggest cases of sporting fraud in history.

Biggest sporting fraud in history? Are you ****ing kidding me? The drug programs in other sports make cyclists/teams look like penniless amateurs. And comparatively they are.
Try every single Olympic athlete, Football/Soccer/Baseball team and boxer for a start. Let's not even get into how every single professional boxing match of any note is fixed.

http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthread.php?t=6611

thehog said:

This quote interests me.

It seems Pat is not all bad if Hog has some empathy.

been a president in a very difficult period but the problem is that he's not been able to pick his battles. For example, the stupid battle he had with the teams about the radios, it may seem irrelevant in the big picture, and in fact it is, but he lost a real opportunity there to get the professional teams closer to him, and because of his insistence and not wanting to consider the opinion of the teams, he lost the support of the teams. Now I know that the teams don't vote on who's elected president, so that's maybe why he didn't think it was too important. Anyway, he's had too many battles. I can relate quite good to that. I'm a bit of the same kind sometimes. If you don't know how to pick you're battles at some point you're done.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
This quote interests me.

It seems Pat is not all bad if Hog has some empathy.

The story basically verified everything in the RadioShack and related threads here in the clinic.

For a moment I thought there was a reason you posted it.

Its sad that CN is favoring pageviews over journalism. There should be no interview with Bruyneel unless any topic is adresable. This is just plain whack omerta bla bla.

Really interesting story on Astana, Shack and Slipsteam. NOT!
Come on guys. This is the guy who has systematicly disrupted te sport for the bad in the past era. One of the founding members of the omerta. And CN lets him do chitchatting whitout being asked the real mattering questions. Plain sad.

TRENDING THREADS