• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Jorg Jaksche Speaks

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
In Jorg Jaksche's USADA affidavit, he notices how Bobby Julich's hematocrit exceeded 50 somewhere in 2004, due to which Riis decided to take him out of competition.
Has anybody, a journo, CADF, USADA, UKAD, anybody with an alleged stake in clean cycling, ever followed that lead?
Shocker.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
thehog said:
It was an impressive tweet, full omertà applied, Valverde would have blushed!:

2u40duc.jpg

https://twitter.com/Digger_forum/status/734969992245092352

To quote Vaughters

Well Said, Rory.

Someone point to the clean part of the cesspit...

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Re:

thehog said:
sniper said:
Joerg Jaksche ‏@jaksche 8 Std.vor 8 Stunden

@rorysutherland1 when the "delete tweet" button is bigger than your balls
:D

I did find his comments re: USADA interesting, no wonder JV jumped in for this point alone. He benefited the most from the that sham.

Armstrong must've done something to Vaughters, apart from the comment about bee stings.

JV was the biggest gain in Armstrong's downfall, only Landis will supercede it financially, but JV benefited with staying in the sport and becoming a team owner.

But yep Jaksche's comment cut deeply on JV.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Re:

the delgados said:
I agree with Rory.
Jaksche is removed from the years when transfusions were done in hotel rooms under the watch of directors.
Doesn't the guy realize it's all hush-hush? What a silly head.

you gonna delete your post :D

It is all hush hush so they hear the motors running properly..silly ;)

Benotti69 said:
thehog said:
sniper said:

I did find his comments re: USADA interesting, no wonder JV jumped in for this point alone. He benefited the most from the that sham.

Armstrong must've done something to Vaughters, apart from the comment about bee stings.

JV was the biggest gain in Armstrong's downfall, only Landis will supercede it financially, but JV benefited with staying in the sport and becoming a team owner.

But yep Jaksche's comment cut deeply on JV.

My biggest concern is that Vaughters has this "in" or direct line into Tygart at USADA. That worries me as in the Hesjedal situation and now Danielson there appears to be this "favoritism" shown and the facility to construct scenarios which favor JV and his sponsors. There is certainly no independence and most certainly is a conflict of interest involved between the two.

thehog said:
sniper said:

Not surprised to see a certain other twitter poster who claims to be "anti doping" get involved in omerta enforcement https://twitter.com/Digger_forum/status/734969992245092352

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
JV isn't going to miss a chance to dogpile Jaksche. JV had some post on here a few years back, IIRC, where he was asked why he didn't hire Jacksche for his team like he'd done with guys like Millar, giving a doper who'd come clean a second chance, etc. Best I can recall, JV's answer was something to the tune of Jaksche being bad for team morale because JJ was a noted gossip and ***-stirrer, or somesuch.

Anyway, this isn't the first time for JV to publicly throw shade at JJ.

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
I think Jorg Jaksche is confusing that thinking/feeling thing. ;) We need irrefutable proof 'cause the overall culture from junior, amateur to pro. isn't enough. #winnertakesall. $ & glory.

Re:

Beech Mtn said:
JV isn't going to miss a chance to dogpile Jaksche. JV had some post on here a few years back, IIRC, where he was asked why he didn't hire Jacksche for his team like he'd done with guys like Millar, giving a doper who'd come clean a second chance, etc. Best I can recall, JV's answer was something to the tune of Jaksche being bad for team morale because JJ was a noted gossip and ***-stirrer, or somesuch.

This part of the JJ interview creates a deafening ring:

VN: There were reportedly up to 60 riders involved, but you were among the few given a sanction, which effectively ended your career, do you feel bitter about that?

JJ: I know there are some names of big riders that never came out. Perhaps not even half of the names have been revealed. There are still many people who have their blood bags in that freezer in the lab in Barcelona. Maybe they are not sleeping very easily at night, but today, you see them working as sport directors, or on TV as commentators.

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site

thehog said:
Beech Mtn said:

VN: There were reportedly up to 60 riders involved, but you were among the few given a sanction, which effectively ended your career, do you feel bitter about that?

JJ: I know there are some names of big riders that never came out. Perhaps not even half of the names have been revealed. There are still many people who have their blood bags in that freezer in the lab in Barcelona. Maybe they are not sleeping very easily at night, but today, you see them working as sport directors, or on TV as commentators.
#fakeit'tillyoumakeit. #confessonlywhencaught.

Starstruck said:
thehog said:
Beech Mtn said:

that's what Jaksche did

pastronef said:
Starstruck said:
thehog said:
Beech Mtn said:

that's what Jaksche did
Exactly. So what makes JV or DM any better?

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site

pastronef said:
Starstruck said:
thehog said:
Beech Mtn said:

that's what Jaksche did

Has there ever been a case of a pre-emptive (out of the blue) confession? That would be great. "I've never been caught but I just can't live with myself anymore. I've been doing drugs since I was a junior, all through my amateur days and now as a Pro. I've finally been able to afford the really good stuff."

This is the sort of thing only a moron like me would do. #justforthehellofit. Can you imagine how much fun that would be?

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

Starstruck said:
pastronef said:
Starstruck said:
thehog said:
Beech Mtn said:

that's what Jaksche did

Has there ever been a case of a pre-emptive (out of the blue) confession? That would be great. "I've never been caught but I just can't live with myself anymore. I've been doing drugs since I was a junior, all through my amateur days and now as a Pro. I've finally been able to afford the really good stuff."

Only one I can recall at the pro level is that of Jerome Chiotti. Ex Festina roadie, turned to mountain biking, won the 1996 cross country world Championships race, felt guilty, confessed, gave the medal and jersey (some years later) to 2nd pl. He was sanctioned by French antidoping for his confession also.

Sounded like the UCI were none too happy about Jeromes confession. Jerome had to arrange and do the handover of the hardware and jersey himself.

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site

Only one I can recall at the pro level is that of Jerome Chiotti. Ex Festina roadie, turned to mountain biking, won the 1996 cross country world Championships race, felt guilty, confessed, gave the medal and jersey (some years later) to 2nd pl. He was sanctioned by French antidoping for his confession also.

Sounded like the UCI were none too happy about Jeromes confession. Jerome had to arrange and do the handover of the hardware and jersey himself.

What a dummy. ;)

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site

Benotti69 said:
the delgados said:
I agree with Rory.
Jaksche is removed from the years when transfusions were done in hotel rooms under the watch of directors.
Doesn't the guy realize it's all hush-hush? What a silly head.

you gonna delete your post :D

It is all hush hush so they hear the motors running properly..silly ;)

tesla m8,

silent

and the acceleration, oh the acceleration

Starstruck said:
pastronef said:
Starstruck said:
thehog said:
Beech Mtn said:

that's what Jaksche did

This is the sort of thing only a moron like me would do. #justforthehellofit. Can you imagine how much fun that would be?
Ludo Dierckxens getting a doping control and saying "oh hey guys! I took this thing, was that allowed?"
Don't think it was fun for him when he got banned

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site

The Hitch said:
pastronef said:
that's what Jaksche did
Exactly. So what makes JV or DM any better?
or hesjedal, or the garmin 6-monthers.
and jaksche at least confessed in the true sense of the word.
hesjedal and the 6-monthers not even close.
confessed only what they had to confess in order to cut a deal. Lied or stayed silent on everything else.

The script they were reading from ('stopped in 2006', 'doping made me go backwards') had JV's handwriting all over it. The fact that Tygart publicly vouched for the truthfulness of those Garmin affidavits supports thehog's claim that he and JV are/were in bed together. Not sure in what position, but at least under the same blanket.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re:

sniper said:
In Jorg Jaksche's USADA affidavit, he notices how Bobby Julich's hematocrit exceeded 50 somewhere in 2004, due to which Riis decided to take him out of competition.
Has anybody, a journo, CADF, USADA, UKAD, anybody with an alleged stake in clean cycling, ever followed that lead?
Shocker.
He probably received 3 iron shots and was good to go. But Riis was worried Ancient Aliens are sometimes discovered. :D

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Whilst I feel he is partially right, especially regarding genetics, he does ignore the fact that sport science in the last decade or so has improved dramatically especially with the help of modern technology and research, never mind the difference in new bikes. But I do get the point he is making that times being faster today than the epo era raises serious questions.