• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Kuurne-Brussel-Kuurne, 27 Feb 2011

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Jamsque said:
Sky on the front MUCH too early yet again.

auscyclefan94 said:
no surprises there!

rman4016l.jpg

Class act by Edvald to lead out Sutton today, without sounding too much like a fanboy I think Edvald could've won himself. Flecha was just incredible, think that's the longest pull on the front in the final kilometers I've ever seen!

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
Tuarts said:
Good leadout by Hagen, will Farrar contest that though - you could say he was blocked.

Doubt he will protest. Didn't look annoyed in the slightest. It was just a sprinting incident, no malice whatsoever.

May 25, 2010
Visit site
maltiv said:
Class act by Edvald to lead out Sutton today, without sounding too much like a fanboy I think Edvald could've won himself. Flecha was just incredible, think that's the longest pull on the front in the final kilometers I've ever seen!

Can't remember who but I think at the TDF, someone did a massive turn at the front. May have been someone from the HTC train.

ingsve said:
Sky really shows that they have a very good classics team. A win today and 10 cm from a win yesterday and they have had someone featured in pretty much every dangerous break that has gone so far.

Let me note that this was exactly the same last year. Sky owned January and February, only to disappear for much of March and April. I even started a thread about it last year.

A

Anonymous

So when are this all dominating Garmin Cervelo classics team racing :D