La Fleche Wallonne

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 6, 2009
auscyclefan94 said:
Sorry about being a bad sport timmy!

he beat those spanish dopers!
You must be real proud that an Australian doper have finally surpassed the Spanish ones. the pupil has become the master.

Apr 29, 2009
Eugh I'm giving up on cycling. World Champion winning on the Mur De Huy should be a joy to behold, but with Evans.....nah.

Oct 6, 2009
Well, congrats to ACF and the other Cuddles fans from this AC fan.
What an awesome finish - amazing race.

Bram Tankink was fantastic today

Jun 16, 2009
Spare Tyre said:
Oh my, I'm stunned.

ACF won't sleep tonight.

F Schleck do too much work en route to the Muur?
evans the great! world champion curse...no way! bmc no wins... no way! bmc have got a 1 big win!

Aug 6, 2009
Spare Tyre said:
Oh my, I'm stunned.

ACF won't sleep tonight.

F Schleck do too much work en route to the Muur?
Probably wouldn't have won a sprint on the Muur, I'd say he did the right thing by trying from a distance.

Mar 18, 2009
auscyclefan94 said:
evans the great! world champion curse...no way! bmc no wins... no way! bmc have got a 1 big win!
Just curious...how old are you? I want to know so I can best relate to your complete love fest with Evans???

Apr 11, 2009
Evans did to Contador what Kirchen did to Evans 2 years ago. He learned. It was a smart ride, like his WC road race win.

BUT THE FANTASTIC NEWS FOR CYCLING is GT riders taking the classics seriously.

About time.

Oct 6, 2009
TeamSkyFans said:
well after the earlier ricco/vino/basso 1-2-3 and the threat of AC or Valverde winning, this was a good result for cycling.

closing 3k uploading now
Hey, thanks for the spoiler. I was going to look at that race later. :mad:

Jun 16, 2009
Publicus said:
Doesn't that make him an Australian doper?
A win for clean cycling!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR DOPERS BECAUSE EVANS IS THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

Nice job from Anton considering he went in that late attack with Kolobnev.

So much for that BMC win poll, huh? Almost everyone got it wrong. People may not like him but no denying Cadel is a terrific rider.

Oct 6, 2009
Aus, your boy is getting interviewed now. Better get off the forum so you don't miss Cadel's chin in closeup view. LOL

ASK THE COMMUNITY