• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

La Fleche Wallonne

Page 20 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Spare Tyre said:
Oh my, I'm stunned.

ACF won't sleep tonight.

F Schleck do too much work en route to the Muur?

Probably wouldn't have won a sprint on the Muur, I'd say he did the right thing by trying from a distance.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
evans the great! world champion curse...no way! bmc no wins... no way! bmc have got a 1 big win!

Just curious...how old are you? I want to know so I can best relate to your complete love fest with Evans???

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
Evans did to Contador what Kirchen did to Evans 2 years ago. He learned. It was a smart ride, like his WC road race win.

BUT THE FANTASTIC NEWS FOR CYCLING is GT riders taking the classics seriously.

About time.

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
well after the earlier ricco/vino/basso 1-2-3 and the threat of AC or Valverde winning, this was a good result for cycling.

closing 3k uploading now

Hey, thanks for the spoiler. I was going to look at that race later. :mad:

TRENDING THREADS