• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lame joke corner

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
funny-pictures-kitteh-jokes.jpg

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
'The little girl played something on the piano - "The Maiden's Prayer" by Sousa - Cohen said, "Say, Levitski, what do you think of her execution?" - I said, "I'm in favour of it".'

'Do you serve lobsters?'
'We serve anybody, sir.'

'Where were you born?' 'Liverpool'
'What part?' 'All of me'
'Have you lived there all your life?''Not yet'
'Any great men born there?' 'No - only babies'

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
meat puppet said:
Heisenberg is stopped by a traffic cop who asks: "Do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenberg replies: "No, but I know exactly where I am"

That's rancid, yet intelligent.:D

Why shouldn't you write with a broken pencil?
Because it's pointless.

What'll Postman Pat be known as after he retires?

Pat

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts," and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?

If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?

"I am." is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I Do." is the longest sentence?

Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?

Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites? Along the same lines, why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Chinese messages
"Crowded elevator smells different to midget".
"Virginity like bubble. One *** - all gone!"
"Man who run in front of car get tired"
"Man who run behind car get exhausted"
"It takes many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it."
"Man who farts in church sits in own pew."
"Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse."

An elderly man in Florida owned a large farm for several years with a big pond out back. The pond was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange, and lime trees.

One afternoon the farmer decided to go down to the pond as he hadn't been there for a while. So he grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. When the women saw him they quickly went to the deep end of the pond.

One of the women shouted to him, 'We're not coming out until you leave!'

The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked.'

Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to feed the alligator.'

Some old men can still think fast. :)