• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance Pharmstrong (Cow blood spinners, autologous blood, androgens, HGH) (SERIOUS)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Yes I totaly agree with you. I think we must question the motives of those who want to bring heros down.

You are my hero and the crazies in this forum are always trying to bring you down. You are so wonderful.......;)

I hope your being sarcastic because overwise you are just a sad, sad person.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
oh your hilarious, quite the comedian!:D

You are just angry because you have been taken in by the lies of those who wish to bring down the greatest hero of all time. You should listen to Him, he knows the truth.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
You are just angry because you have been taken in by the lies of those who wish to bring down the greatest hero of all time. You should listen to Him, he knows the truth.

Stop your killing me...knowbody takes you seriiously because of your avatar. i'm picturing you as some loonie toon from texas who doesn't know the diference from his diicck and his head

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I may take WonderLance of my troll, um sorry, ignore list. From what I can see in the quotes, I am almost RMAOFL and definitely LOL. Classic.

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
The greatest hero of all time was the person who invented non bacterial shams for cycling shorts, second was the inventor of those curry,coconut chocolate bars.Lance is nowhere close on the list.3rd has to be the inventor of air conditioning or clipless pedals.Lance is a distant...50th, behind Rupaul or that SA girl with twice the organs,and man can she run.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Stop your killing me...knowbody takes you seriiously because of your avatar. i'm picturing you as some loonie toon from texas who doesn't know the diference from his diicck and his head

I suggest that you check you spelling when you are addressing me as He might be reading it as well.

My avatar is what it is because I was accused of being a BPC 'sock puppet' when I joined and I thought it would be a tribute to Him if I had that avatar. Really I'm not a sock puppet but..........how do I put this.......i do like it when He is 'inside me'.

Jun 16, 2009
www.oxygencycles.com
WonderLance said:
I suggest that you check you spelling when you are addressing me as He might be reading it as well.

My avatar is what it is because I was accused of being a BPC 'sock puppet' when I joined and I thought it would be a tribute to Him if I had that avatar. Really I'm not a sock puppet but..........how do I put this.......i do like it when He is 'inside me'.

Please stop it, I almost choked on my lunch!

A

Anonymous

WonderLance said:

Well, a new all-time low has been set. Congrats WL, your trollkraft has gone from absurd to bizarre.

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:

you are a strange person. Reding your troll post distracts from my work and makes me think imorlal issues.

Please get sirius.

WonderLance said:

Coming from someone as illiterate as yourself?