• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance Pharmstrong (Cow blood spinners, autologous blood, androgens, HGH) (SERIOUS)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

logical cranium said:
Hay elepid. Back in the day before goo there was lepin. is that watt you are are named after? who is the guy in you're avatar that looks like his foot is stuck in a bear trap?

did you see the prolog in monty carlo? I did, and project Lance to peak at Ventoux and cover the attacks of doped up schlek bros. VAM 2300 on ventoux. You come in here and spew hate while Lance is out to give strength to millions.

come to piece with yourself and release the hate.

Ok... this has been brewing inside of me for awhile now.

I LOVE CANCER!

Whew, I feel better.

A

Anonymous

Scott SoCal said:

I LOVE CANCER!

Whew, I feel better.

Its really a freeing experience, isn't it? But see, he is not riding for us; he is riding because he is a Narcissist and cannot fathom a life without public adulation. Those cancer people are just his stepping stones to being worshiped like a hero.

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:

I LOVE CANCER!

Whew, I feel better.

You and others missunderstand. I hope lepin takes me off ignor.

I calculate VAM and predict future. I don't comment on dopi9ng but I will because of lepin slight.

it is not posible to climb at high rate like pantina without dope. Lance beat ulrick, Beloki, vino, the dude with wife trunk full of junk drugs lol, heras, basso, landis, everybody from spain, etc. All failed drug tests and climb like space shuttle. TV don't lie.

The truth shall set you free. I dont let drugs interferes with my work.

A

Anonymous

logical cranium said:
You and others missunderstand. I hope lepin takes me off ignor.

I calculate VAM and predict future. I don't comment on dopi9ng but I will because of lepin slight.

it is not posible to climb at high rate like pantina without dope. Lance beat ulrick, Beloki, vino, the dude with wife trunk full of junk drugs lol, heras, basso, landis, everybody from spain, etc. All failed drug tests and climb like space shuttle. TV don't lie.

The truth shall set you free. I dont let drugs interferes with my work.

A round of applause for this one. Brilliant.

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
BanProCycling said:
There is no hard or conclusive evidence Lance Armstrong used blood transfusions in the 2009 Tour de France. It really is THAT simple.

We should be very suspicious of those that assert as fact that he did.

Hay, i just realized they think I am you lol. I woud never post anything as dumb as this!

for all teh others, if you read my DPF history I am anti-Lance. dude was retired for 3 years and posts VAM per TV as high as look on Jan at the alpduhez in 2001. Leadville race against old people is not the proper training for a Contadope competitor. My calcs from leadville 2008 predicted lance nickname would be bottle for levi. only drugs or cowblood pudding could make my calcs wrong. i am currently testing a drunk rat on a scale model of joux plane to simulate alcohol on climbing like floyd. Lance drinks alot i think.

damsguard is compromised because reese gave him a bike, then Astana hired him. banprocycling has cranium rectomitus.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Its really a freeing experience, isn't it? But see, he is not riding for us; he is riding because he is a Narcissist and cannot fathom a life without public adulation. Those cancer people are just his stepping stones to being worshiped like a hero.

Giving money to the cancer victims frees him of all of his guilt of doping. it's quite sad really. Remember back to the tdu and ToC, every question he answered he reffered it to cancer. During the giro and tour, i heard nothing about his cause for cancer. He uses the charity as a moral blanket which covers him from guilt when asked about doping.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Giving money to the cancer victims frees him of all of his guilt of doping. it's quite sad really. Remember back to the tdu and ToC, every question he answered he reffered it to cancer. During the giro and tour, i heard nothing about his cause for cancer. He uses the charity as a moral blanket which covers him from guilt when asked about doping.

Wait he gives cancer victims money? I thought he just posted on twitter when one of then died.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
BanProCycling said:
There is no hard or conclusive evidence Lance Armstrong used blood transfusions in the 2009 Tour de France. It really is THAT simple.

We should be very suspicious of those that assert as fact that he did.

Yes I totaly agree with you. I think we must question the motives of those who want to bring heros down.

You are my hero and the crazies in this forum are always trying to bring you down. You are so wonderful.......;)

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
..... You are so wonderful.......;)

WunderLance - I appreciate that you enjoy BPC's posts.

However he has requested that certain people ignore his posts - so out of respect to his wishes it would be in the best interests not to quote any of his posts - and since you are such a fan of his I am sure would wish to comply with his requests, thanks.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
WunderLance - I appreciate that you enjoy BPC's posts.

However he has requested that certain people ignore his posts - so out of respect to his wishes it would be in the best interests not to quote any of his posts - and since you are such a fan of his I am sure would wish to comply with his requests, thanks.

But I thought I was him?

Can I still read his posts and get that special tingly feeling? Anyway. I will do whatever he wants.......he is so fantastic.

logical cranium said:
Hay, i just realized they think I am you lol. I woud never post anything as dumb as this!

for all teh others, if you read my DPF history I am anti-Lance. dude was retired for 3 years and posts VAM per TV as high as look on Jan at the alpduhez in 2001. Leadville race against old people is not the proper training for a Contadope competitor. My calcs from leadville 2008 predicted lance nickname would be bottle for levi. only drugs or cowblood pudding could make my calcs wrong. i am currently testing a drunk rat on a scale model of joux plane to simulate alcohol on climbing like floyd. Lance drinks alot i think.

damsguard is compromised because reese gave him a bike, then Astana hired him. banprocycling has cranium rectomitus.

Reese? :confused:

Just because he admitted doping doesn't mean you can screw with his name.

At the end of the day Lance does only have one ball so it's perfectly valid for him to be referred to as "Uni".

A

Anonymous

WonderLance said:
Please do not make jokes about this, it is very upsetting for some of us. Thank God I can sometimes see Him outside the forum.

LMFAO! Him... is God-like? The best Troll line so far.

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Please do not make jokes about this, it is very upsetting for some of us. Thank God I can sometimes see Him outside the forum.

oh god you guys arn't lik that are you? that is rong and you'll surly go to hEll beside i do'nt tink Lance wud want a bunch uf hommos in his fan klub its just rong you shuold be ashamed i do'nt think anyting else that you say shuod get any importonce from anybody yoo guys are BAD