• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance: The movie !!!! Who will play the Hog ?

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

whiteboytrash

BANNED
Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
I think for the movie to have any credibility it has to explore Lance's femininity. It has to go deep into his middle period with his realationship with Matthew McConau-ghey. I think it would make for the most beautiful cinema.

They could also get one blonde actress to play all of his girlfriends and the same actress could also play his mother in her post surgery sequences.

A

Anonymous

whiteboytrash said:
I think for the movie to have any credibility it has to explore Lance's femininity. It has to go deep into his middle period with his realationship with Matthew McConau-ghey. I think it would make for the most beautiful cinema.

They could also get one blonde actress to play all of his girlfriends and the same actress could also play his mother in her post surgery sequences.

OK, that is freaking brilliant.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
whiteboytrash said:

Hello!.........

ElChingon said:
Lea Thomson fits the general build and she's good at multiple roles in one movie :p

Think, Back to the Future movies.

A

Anonymous

Following WBT's post on another thread, Armstrong has to be played by Keith Richards.

Apr 3, 2009
www.dj-vega.net
43d8148df1f16Bruyneel-DCT-06_cg@PhSpt.2.jpg

neill.jpg

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
whiteboytrash said:

Cate Blanchett, plus you could shave her head and have her play Bjarne Riis.

TRENDING THREADS