• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance Who?

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
python said:
can someone help me to figure this load of nonsensical ranting ? freeze bags ? touched ? scratching ?

or was this another moronic waste of the bandwidth ?

I'd go for the latter...

At least flicker's ramblings are sporadically amusing. This guy's boring...

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
andy1234 said:
"All riders provoke the same reaction" :eek:

Did you read the rest of the sentence?

So -since you like questions.
Why is it you only participate in Lance threads?
Would you be here if there was no Lance?
Why is it you only ask questions about one rider in a doping forum?

Dr. Maserati said:
Did you read the rest of the sentence?

So -since you like questions.
Why is it you only participate in Lance threads?
Would you be here if there was no Lance?
Why is it you only ask questions about one rider in a doping forum?

Yes I read the rest of the sentence, did I miss something?
1. I dont
2. Possibly not,that was kind of the point of my post!!!!
3. Out of the dopers, Armstrong is the most interesting.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
andy1234 said:
1. I dont
3. ....
your answer 'i dont' completely invalidates your answers in 2. and 3. b/c it's false. this is my first direct reply to one of your posts, i've been just monitoring you to this point - the recorded facts are: you are primarily engaged in defending armstrong or questioning those who you consider his detractors. that's almost your entire history of posting.

python said:
your answer 'i dont' completely invalidates your answers in 2. and 3. b/c it's false. this is my first direct reply to one of your posts, i've been just monitoring you to this point - the recorded facts are: you are primarily engaged in defending armstrong or questioning those who you consider his detractors. that's almost your entire history of posting.

Thanks for monitoring me.
BTW you havent been doing a very good job. Show me these posts where I am defending Armstrong.....

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
andy1234 said:
1. I dont
2. Possibly not,that was kind of the point of my post!!!!
3. Out of the dopers, Armstrong is the most interesting.

Yes, you did - I was saying how there are always those that try to defend the incredible - you can add Cobblestoned to my earlier list.

You don't? Hmm, a quick look at the threads you participate in says the opposite.

Again - many of us are here to discuss doping, when Armstrong is gone so will you, but as long as the doping is still facilitated by the UCI the rest of us will still be here.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
andy1234 said:
BTW you havent been doing a very good job. Show me these posts where I am defending Armstrong.....
having been through many demagogues and apologists i'm going to leave this task to you and your clear forum record - an armstrong apologist masked or in disguise. i'm also going to let dr mas to continue to question your transparent and disingenuous statements.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
python said:
can someone help me to figure this load of nonsensical ranting ? freeze bags ? touched ? scratching ?

or was this another moronic waste of the bandwidth ?

JMBeaushrimp said:
I'd go for the latter...

At least flicker's ramblings are sporadically amusing. This guy's boring...

So, I just had a look into my official "grouppressuredhater>lancepressuredfanboy - lancepressuredfanboy>grouppressuredhater" dictionary, and it says that you actually laughed about that one.

Some critics or tips by the dottore about the bag-issue would make it a perfect roundup for today.

python said:
having been through many demagogues and apologists i'm going to leave this task to you and your clear forum record - an armstrong apologist masked or in disguise. i'm also going to let dr mas to continue to question your transparent and disingenuous statements.

Nicely worded, but you just plain got it wrong.

What's going on in your head now " I don't understand, he doesn't seem to either hate or worship Armstrong, I'm scared"

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
andy1234 said:

Most of your posts here are baiting those who question the myth or attacking LeMond...... typical fanboy talking points.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
andy1234 said:
What's going on in your head now " I don't understand,
the reason you don't understand is simple and the reason you resort to fantasizing about what's going on in my head is also simple - you got exposed for what you are - an armstrong apologist
the rest of what's going on in your head, i could care less. just don't misinterpret me - i have placed you w/o any doubt - a fanboy pretender to be otherwise.

Dr. Maserati said:
Yes, you did - I was saying how there are always those that try to defend the incredible - you can add Cobblestoned to my earlier list.

You don't? Hmm, a quick look at the threads you participate in says the opposite.

Again - many of us are here to discuss doping, when Armstrong is gone so will you, but as long as the doping is still facilitated by the UCI the rest of us will still be here.

Plenty of posts on other topics in comparison to my total post count, if you choose to look. Re JV is spineless (one of my favs), 3am testing etc..

I do believe you would be one of the guys who would be here regardless, along with plenty of others. I do however think you would be in the minority.

python said:
the reason you don't understand is simple and the reason you resort to fantasizing about what's going on in my head is also simple - you got exposed for what you are - an armstrong apologist
the rest of what's going on in your head, i could care less. just don't misinterpret me - i have placed you w/o any doubt - a fanboy pretender to be otherwise.

Ok so you've gone down the route of "nope, he just HAS to be in one camp or the other" fingers in ears La la la.

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Cobblestoned said:
So, I just had a look into my official "grouppressuredhater>lancepressuredfanboy - lancepressuredfanboy>grouppressuredhater" dictionary, and it says that you actually laughed about that one.

Some critics or tips by the dottore about the bag-issue would make it a perfect roundup for today.

Keep trying...

I think you're playing to an audience of one. You might as well unplug your computer and do your schtick into your bathroom mirror.

You really are boring. And not very funny..

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
andy1234 said:
Ok so you've gone down the route of "nope, he just HAS to be in one camp or the other" fingers in ears La la la.
another nonsensical response attempting to paste overand divert from the facts posted several times - your postin record at cn forums makes you an armstrong apologist attempting to pretend otherwise.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
andy1234 said:
Really? 189 of your posts are in The Clinic - here are some of the highest numbers.

Why is Cyclingnews giving LeMond a platform? 32
Why I will always be a "fanboy" and proud of it 24
Lance who? 23
Vaughter's Spine. 18
Why do you dislike Armstrong? 18
First EPO users in the peloton? 15

Dr. Maserati said:
Really? 189 of your posts are in The Clinic - here are some of the highest numbers.

Why is Cyclingnews giving LeMond a platform? 32
Why I will always be a "fanboy" and proud of it 24
Lance who? 23
Vaughter's Spine. 18
Why do you dislike Armstrong? 18
First EPO users in the peloton? 15

Show me the posts where I'm praising Armstrong.
We've already agreed I've contributed to threads about Armstrong, so where's the news?

EDIT - actually, F**k it, decide what you like. I'm not going to convince you otherwise.

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
So Back to Topic

Lance Who?
OK, so lets pretend Armstrong never existed. Every tour since 1999 was won by an Indurain type character. ie likeable understated etc, but the doping situation remained.

Would the Clinic even exist? Would the same number of anti doping posters exist?

I am pretty ok with the non pretend world right now :D

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
tubularglue said:
So Back to Topic

Lance Who?
OK, so lets pretend Armstrong never existed. Every tour since 1999 was won by an Indurain type character. ie likeable understated etc, but the doping situation remained.

Would the Clinic even exist? Would the same number of anti doping posters exist?

I am pretty ok with the non pretend world right now :D

As to the quoted - no.

But I bet the level of discourse would increase on an intellectual level.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
JMBeaushrimp said:
Keep trying...

I think you're playing to an audience of one. You might as well unplug your computer and do your schtick into your bathroom mirror.

You really are boring. And not very funny..

Sorry, I don't have any mirrors left here. I put them all down to the cellar (you know what that is ? :D ) , because i was blinded by all this beauty everytime I passed them.
You might as well - reminds me of we might as well... win

Yes, a good-night-reading I will have it now.
As we say in Germany:
You seem to be "a guy who goes down into the cellar for laughing." If you have one.
Have a nice day. Good night.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
andy1234 said:
We've already agreed I've contributed to threads about Armstrong, so where's the news?

Good night Andy !

Good luck. You are on a good way. Just ask him more questions than he asks you. ;)

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
andy1234 said:

ok, i got it - you're just another 'firm-fence -sitter' we've been thru who essentially equate the lack of the obsessive saddle sniffing to not being an apologist.

how far are willing to take the insulting of the several poster's common perception ?

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
JMBeaushrimp said:
As to the quoted - no.

But I bet the level of discourse would increase on an intellectual level.

you have no idea, neither do I - we are pretending now

right

maybe this site would not exist because of the lack of interest in cycling if we pretend Lance never existed

or yellow wristbands
or high cadence
or high brake levers
or ...........well you get the point, cause i don't

confused

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
andy1234 said:

EDIT - actually, F**k it, decide what you like. I'm not going to convince you otherwise.

Nice strawman - I never said you 'praised' Armstrong, I am pointing out that you are the one with the Lance fixation, unlike those you are trying to portray.

You did try to convince me otherwise - but your posting history lets you down.

TRENDING THREADS