• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser Known Race Results 2020

Page 43 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Zinoviev Letter said:
search said:
Zinoviev Letter said:
I understand that Pelucchi is leaving, as he should given that he will never get a chance to sprint again where he is. Anyone know if he has signed anywhere?
no, there were some rumors about him replacing Mareczko at Wilier (or whatever the name will be next year), but the other day he said that he'd be still looking for a new team - and it didn't sound too promising

I am surprised if he’s having difficulty finding a team. I know that times are tough for sprinters who just don’t quite have top tier speed. We are in an era when there are more very fast sprinters than ever before. But Pelucchi is both good enough to pick up the odd win and also a good domestique (as shown today).
Pelucchi is actually really fast. His problem is that he can't get over a speedbump. He makes Kittel look like Pantani.

Squire said:
Zinoviev Letter said:
search said:
Zinoviev Letter said:
I understand that Pelucchi is leaving, as he should given that he will never get a chance to sprint again where he is. Anyone know if he has signed anywhere?
no, there were some rumors about him replacing Mareczko at Wilier (or whatever the name will be next year), but the other day he said that he'd be still looking for a new team - and it didn't sound too promising

I am surprised if he’s having difficulty finding a team. I know that times are tough for sprinters who just don’t quite have top tier speed. We are in an era when there are more very fast sprinters than ever before. But Pelucchi is both good enough to pick up the odd win and also a good domestique (as shown today).
Pelucchi is actually really fast. His problem is that he can't get over a speedbump. He makes Kittel look like Pantani.
yes, if he can motivate himself for smaller races, he could be a force in the Asia Tour though. Mareczko has taken something like 40 wins over the last couple of years, and most of those races should also be suitable for Pelucchi

Re:

Max Rockatansky said:
LRP 1:13

Was he working or is he completely done for this season?
The second option. Feltet.dk's expert Emil Axelgaard even called it in his preview: "han vil derfor formentlig rulle til mål bagerst i feltet på alle etaperne (he will most likely roll across the line in last place on all the stages)"

Aug 18, 2017
Visit site

Squire said:
Max Rockatansky said:

The second option. Feltet.dk's expert Emil Axelgaard even called it in his preview: "han vil derfor formentlig rulle til mål bagerst i feltet på alle etaperne (he will most likely roll across the line in last place on all the stages)"
DNF stage 2

Tim Booth said:
Squire said:
Max Rockatansky said:

DNF stage 2

One more stage than expected - What a joke !

yaco said:
Tim Booth said:
Squire said:
Max Rockatansky said:

DNF stage 2

One more stage than expected - What a joke !

Nothing at the Vuelta , late fro the Hammer Series and now DNF
Bet BMC are happy

Compare that to Nibali who had a worse injury at the Tour ??

bettiniphoto_0365367_1_2000px_670.jpg

But I have to admit, the finish looks pretty cool. It's like a Tekken arena.

TRENDING THREADS