• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser known races thread 2022

Page 56 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It looks good for Stybar, cause I assume VC is doing too much work as usual.

I mean he needs to point wise, no way they're getting better than 2nd if the group comes back. De Buyst is in there but his points won't count. He should just go to the finish with Stybar honestly. Annoying but thank the UCI for the points stuff.

Campeanerts basically did everything he needed to do. Attack didn't work so yeah looks like it's going to be a win for Stybar. De Lie missing the last split messed up Lotto's tactics (and also them getting a big amount of points today, 85 isn't bad tho).

Good to see Van Moer back to his normal level tho, the Tour did him good.

Last edited:
WOW Campenaerts! Impressed!

That's actually an awesome podium for Leuven btw

1. Campenaerts
  2. Stybar
  3. Kristoff
One little dumb mistake from Lotto tho, letting Vermeersch do the leadout in the background. Should know by now an 8th place for Vermeersch is more important than a 4th for De Buyst. But well we know by now Lotto still only races to win and they succeeded so I should probably just shut up :cool:

Campeanerts basically did everything he needed to do. Attack didn't work so yeah looks like it's going to be a win for Stybar. De Lie missing the last split messed up Lotto's tactics (and also them getting a big amount of points today, 85 isn't bad tho).

Good to see Van Moer back to his normal level tho, the Tour did him good.

Was Stybar really a favourite there? He isn't that fast.

Of course that's easy to say now.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS