• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lesser known races thread 2022

Page 55 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It's a decent break I guess, a TdF winner, a top 10 finisher from this year's Ronde, multiple GT stage winner in Impey, former podium finisher in MSR, and a super promising youngster in Ben Turner.

Surprised Australia were happy for this break to get so far ahead, as well, obviously, as IoM. I guess it might have been a different race if Ewan hadn't pulled out.

I find myself rooting for Darryl Impey, although I would also be happy with a Fred Wright win.

Reactions: Sandisfan
It's a decent break I guess, a TdF winner, a top 10 finisher from this year's Ronde, multiple GT stage winner in Impey, former podium finisher in MSR, and a super promising youngster in Ben Turner.

Surprised Australia were happy for this break to get so far ahead, as well, obviously, as IoM. I guess it might have been a different race if Ewan hadn't pulled out.

I find myself rooting for Darryl Impey, although I would also be happy with a Fred Wright win.

Australia only has four riders - They had problems with riders withdrawing in the weeks before including Groves - They were forced to draft in Sam Fox who has no international experience and limited domestic experience.

Eurosport has been terrible during these last weeks, no Burgos or Poland and San Sebastian they only showed images in the Sunday after

Poland is not really their fault, and they had images from Burgos available.

:rolleyes:And now 1523

The schulde I had said start 15:40. Then when nothing happened I got irritated, and finally I found the one where it said 16:40.
I think I might be an hour ahead of you.

• Wow

TRENDING THREADS