• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

    In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

    Thanks!

Lessons from Lance

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Polish said:
Lance, as a second year pro in that vid, finished the stage at 54+kms/hour.
Much faster TT than second year Big Mig back in the 1986 TdF.

Lance was faster than Big Mig later in his career too.

Apples to apples Lance was faster. Young Lance & Old Lance.
Faster than Big Mig.
How do you like them apples?

A little sensitive there, buddy?

Apples to apples, Jeff Novitzky isn't after Indurain-he's after Armstrong. And he's going to get him.

How do you like THOSE apples? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Visit site
I learned Lance got Game. That why he gots the ladies. Dats' why he TdF champion. That is why guys like Floyd, Greg ,Walsh gots issues wit Lance. They say white men can' jump. Lance could make a triple double and then top it off at the club with a glass a hene bout dis big smokin a dub sack and shaggin Sheryl and the whole crew every weekend. Boy's got game, bout it bout it! Ifs ally'all gots' issues bout Lance I can refer you to a Inglewood shrink 350 dollah fo a fotee minut hour.
Ifa Greg gots issues I be there bout 5 in da mornin dead winter near fargo ND and have a snowball fight. I'll be wearin my locs and my Compton hat G.
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
Visit site
flicker said:
I learned Lance got Game. That why he gots the ladies. Dats' why he TdF champion. That is why guys like Floyd, Greg ,Walsh gots issues wit Lance. They say white men can' jump. Lance could make a triple double and then top it off at the club with a glass a hene bout dis big smokin a dub sack and shaggin Sheryl and the whole crew every weekend. Boy's got game, bout it bout it! Ifs ally'all gots' issues bout Lance I can refer you to a Inglewood shrink 350 dollah fo a fotee minut hour.
Ifa Greg gots issues I be there bout 5 in da mornin dead winter near fargo ND and have a snowball fight. I'll be wearin my locs and my Compton hat G.

Look up this word---"compensation"
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
Visit site
flicker said:
who brah? Lance he businessman. dat it. Cycling business. Dat wat it be. I tell ya what da eyetyes filled there sausages wit at Moteni Alimientri?

You and Lance are full of the same stuff those Molteni minis were full of.
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Visit site
redtreviso said:
You and Lance are full of the same stuff those Molteni minis were full of.

you my friend are half a devil 333 be off with you half devil. while compensating thevenet peougot and fignon le vie claire are they compensating us for the crap they ran through their arteries? give me a break half devil check out wiki tdf doping and sing me another song bout honesty trust and the American way. Soundin way to Medoffish ther half devil.
 
May 23, 2010
2,410
0
0
Visit site
flicker said:
you my friend are half a devil 333 be off with you half devil. while compensating thevenet peougot and fignon le vie claire are they compensating us for the crap they ran through their arteries? give me a break half devil check out wiki tdf doping and sing me another song bout honesty trust and the American way. Soundin way to Medoffish ther half devil.

Oh Lance!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJR8ZNAnRoM
 
Jan 27, 2010
921
0
0
Visit site
quarterpounder said:
Lance had the best bike, the best tires, the most aerodynamic helmet and clothes, the most efficient cadence and position, the best sunglasses, the best team, the best bus, the most attention to detail, the best work ethic and the biggest drive to win. The only thing he did not outdo his competition with was doping.

Yes you are so right, LA is the Best at everything cycling. You probably believe that there are still hundreds of WMD in Iraq...ya that's why America forged in to the Middle East. Certainly not for the Oil, no never.

Good thing you watch CNN and FOX news...they are such unbiased and comprehensive sources of truthful information.

Good luck with that.

NW
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Visit site
redtreviso said:
You still have not answered me Mr. 333. What has Lance done against anyone that has not been done a thousand times before with a wink wink nod nod by the officials and fans. The French are gracious towards Lance, why to me he is upholding a great traditon in our sport and honoring LeTour in the process. Alas you Americans are so simple. Please go back to your Jerry Lewis copycat.
 
flicker said:
You still have not answered me Mr. 333. What has Lance done against anyone that has not been done a thousand times before with a wink wink nod nod by the officials and fans. The French are gracious towards Lance, why to me he is upholding a great traditon in our sport and honoring LeTour in the process. Alas you Americans are so simple. Please go back to your Jerry Lewis copycat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HwwynbG7pQ
 
quarterpounder said:
Lance had the best bike, the best tires, the most aerodynamic helmet and clothes, the most efficient cadence and position, the best sunglasses, the best team, the best bus, the most attention to detail, the best work ethic and the biggest drive to win. The only thing he did not outdo his competition with was doping.

You forget to mention that his heart is the size of 3 pumpkins!
 

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
1,852
0
0
Visit site
Neworld said:
Yes you are so right, LA is the Best at everything cycling. You probably believe that there are still hundreds of WMD in Iraq...ya that's why America forged in to the Middle East. Certainly not for the Oil, no never.

Good thing you watch CNN and FOX news...they are such unbiased and comprehensive sources of truthful information.

Good luck with that.

NW

We went for a ride today. That bastid has the aero frame, the 808's, and the vittorias pumped up to 177 psi and gained 4 mph.

We are now bonding over a gallon of kool aid.

Ciao!
 

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
1,852
0
0
Visit site
quarterpounder said:
Lance had the best bike, the best tires, the most aerodynamic helmet and clothes, the most efficient cadence and position, the best sunglasses, the best team, the best bus, the most attention to detail, the best work ethic and the biggest drive to win. The only thing he did not outdo his competition with was doping.

You Jenkins or Wilcockson?
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Visit site
I learned from Lance that over exuberant victory celebrations can cause serious criticisms from the fans. Funny how much some hate his victory salutes after the 93 worlds and his TdF salute to Casterelli (sp)
 
May 26, 2010
28,143
5
0
Visit site
quarterpounder said:
Lance had the best bike, the best tires, the most aerodynamic helmet and clothes, the most efficient cadence and position, the best sunglasses, the best team, the best bus, the most attention to detail, the best work ethic and the biggest drive to win. The only thing he did not outdo his competition with was doping.

hey you wouldn't one of those McD quarterpounders little meat and lots of crap!

the only thing he had was more PEDs,end of.
 
May 26, 2010
28,143
5
0
Visit site
flicker said:
I learned Lance got Game. That why he gots the ladies. Dats' why he TdF champion. That is why guys like Floyd, Greg ,Walsh gots issues wit Lance. They say white men can' jump. Lance could make a triple double and then top it off at the club with a glass a hene bout dis big smokin a dub sack and shaggin Sheryl and the whole crew every weekend. Boy's got game, bout it bout it! Ifs ally'all gots' issues bout Lance I can refer you to a Inglewood shrink 350 dollah fo a fotee minut hour.
Ifa Greg gots issues I be there bout 5 in da mornin dead winter near fargo ND and have a snowball fight. I'll be wearin my locs and my Compton hat G.

if you think cycling fans give a hoot about money and power you aint one. If they gave a Sh!t about stuff like that they'd be watching rich sports, not cycling.....Lance got game, he wanne be black? yeah i can see that, a sort of polar opposite to michael jackson? yep i would put him in there in the crazy league there too...:D
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
if you think cycling fans give a hoot about money and power you aint one. If they gave a Sh!t about stuff like that they'd be watching rich sports, not cycling.....Lance got game, he wanne be black? yeah i can see that, a sort of polar opposite to michael jackson? yep i would put him in there in the crazy league there too...:D

The guy loves the spotlight. Well he sure is in it now isn't he. The analogy I made to him and a rapper is apt. Bad boy,bad boy. Right now Lance is in between being a rapper on trial and one of the NFL law-breaking fools.
Maybe that is why some cycling fans hate him because he does have money and power.
 
Jun 19, 2009
5,220
0
0
Visit site
flicker said:
The guy loves the spotlight. Well he sure is in it now isn't he. The analogy I made to him and a rapper is apt. Bad boy,bad boy. Right now Lance is in between being a rapper on trial and one of the NFL law-breaking fools.
Maybe that is why some cycling fans hate him because he does have money and power.

Many fans dislike how he acquired the money. Gangster rappers confess to shooting other gangster rappers. They don't rhyme about stealing money from their sickly Grandmother's purse.
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Visit site
Oldman said:
Many fans dislike how he acquired the money. Gangster rappers confess to shooting other gangster rappers. They don't rhyme about stealing money from their sickly Grandmother's purse.

Evidently you don't listen to Eazy E, Short Dogg, Snoop Dogg, or 2 short
 
Jul 3, 2009
335
0
0
Visit site
Originally Posted by flicker
I learned Lance got Game. That why he gots the ladies. Dats' why he TdF champion. That is why guys like Floyd, Greg ,Walsh gots issues wit Lance. They say white men can' jump. Lance could make a triple double and then top it off at the club with a glass a hene bout dis big smokin a dub sack and shaggin Sheryl and the whole crew every weekend. Boy's got game, bout it bout it! Ifs ally'all gots' issues bout Lance I can refer you to a Inglewood shrink 350 dollah fo a fotee minut hour.
Ifa Greg gots issues I be there bout 5 in da mornin dead winter near fargo ND and have a snowball fight. I'll be wearin my locs and my Compton hat G.


Anybody want to translate for me, i only speak English :D
 

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Visit site
Irish2009 said:
Originally Posted by flicker
I learned Lance got Game. That why he gots the ladies. Dats' why he TdF champion. That is why guys like Floyd, Greg ,Walsh gots issues wit Lance. They say white men can' jump. Lance could make a triple double and then top it off at the club with a glass a hene bout dis big smokin a dub sack and shaggin Sheryl and the whole crew every weekend. Boy's got game, bout it bout it! Ifs ally'all gots' issues bout Lance I can refer you to a Inglewood shrink 350 dollah fo a fotee minut hour.
Ifa Greg gots issues I be there bout 5 in da mornin dead winter near fargo ND and have a snowball fight. I'll be wearin my locs and my Compton hat G.


Anybody want to translate for me, i only speak English :D

Press the Eubonics translater on your google.