• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Liège-Bastogne-Liège: October 4th, 2020

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
As it is now the showdown lasts less than 5 km. Still better than the Ans sprint, but any move before RaF is dead I'm afraid (although it has to be said that we will have optimal conditions this Sunday for action before that, but I doubt it will be different to the action before Poggio).
You'd at least like it if someone would put the pressure on to split the field on the Redoute, but it would more than likely take too much effort, too early, for too little return.

Last year Alaphilippe disappointed, but he was tired at the end of an impressive spring season. He could become the first winner in the rainbow jersey since Argentin, who came from behind the cars in 1987.

****Alaphilippe, Hirschi
***Roglic, Kwiatkowski
**Pogacar, Woods, Porte, A. Yates, Cosnefroy
*D. Martin, Wellens, Dumoulin, Schachmann, Barguil, Landa, Costa, Uran

Reactions: Sandisfan
UAE training. I spotted some hair on Pogacar's beard, young man is growing up. :D

EjWFNkGXsAA1ldL

EjWFKhIWkAAwczd

EjWFKWkWAAIOws9

Reactions: SHAD0W93
Last year Alaphilippe disappointed, but he was tired at the end of an impressive spring season. He could become the first winner in the rainbow jersey since Argentin, who came from behind the cars in 1987.

****Alaphilippe, Hirschi
***Roglic, Kwiatkowski
I think your star rating for the race is spot on.

****Alaphilippe, Hirschi
***Roglic, Kwiatkowski

I think your star rating for the race is spot on.
I take it all back :sweatsmile:
Apparently MVDP is riding too. You need to include him somewhere in there:)

****Alaphilippe, Hirschi
***Roglic, Kwiatkowski
Where's Froome?

• Haha

TRENDING THREADS