• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Liege - Bastogne - Liege

Page 38 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Bala Verde said:
Sorry for giving away the score the other day. Conveniently forgot about people wanting to watch the eredivisie....

I was just fukkin with you since people here tend to completely overreact to people spoiling race results. :D

53 x 11 said:
vinohappy.jpg

they see me rolling, they hating.

patrollin' and tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty!

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
caça-foice said:
disappointed with devolder almost last, and Luis Leon... by the way, are wiggins training...

Wiggins will probably not show up until July or something.
Devolder was never meant for this race. Sanchez was kinda disappointing, I always thought he would grow to be a contender in these classics.

r.avens

BANNED
Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Parrot23 said:
I'll tell what's better, a denier who stops doping = Basso.

And a confessor who stops doping = Millar.

But what are each of them if they lied and are still doping? There's no way to know they are not. It's the shadow of this conundrum we all live under. We are all one failed test away from each one of our chosen heroes to be a fallen angel.

My only revenge is to pre-empt the disappointment by accepting its likelihood.

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
ak-zaaf said:
That's just their way of trying to keep/getting new sponsor contracts. Vino doesn't need that since his country is his sponsor and they'll believe him when he says he shits frogs.

Cheating, getting caught, being sorry. Well, you shouldn't have cheated in the first place. Being repentant because your manager thinks that's the best thing to do is not worth any respect.

You do have a point there, i agree with some of that.

I know this is off topic but state sponsored teams should be banned from the big races anyway because of the massive advantage they have, but thats for another thread.

r.avens

BANNED
Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
sublimit said:
You do have a point there, i agree with some of that.

I know this is off topic but state sponsored teams should be banned from the big races anyway because of the massive advantage they have, but thats for another thread.

Yes, state sponsored teams have so much money they can't pay their riders and staffs!! :big grin:

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
i feel sorry for Vino and Contador as they obviously ride for nothing...

free drugs, women and puncture repair kits supplied and thats it.;) anyway I'm out of here till the tour of Romandy.

TRENDING THREADS