• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Mark Cavendish Discussion Thread

Page 105 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
7uhHiV7i.jpg:medium

there he is cheering in the background

I would think Bahrain are paying CAV alot more than a good leadout ...
Would think if he hasn't got it would be best to retire
You have a shelf life in sprinting...you make the best of that time and he has ..A superb palmares ...not good though to hang on and become a lead out man
Its like Chris Froome going past his top formand hanging on to become a climbing dom for Tao G Hart

Bahrain won't pay him a lot of money. Last year was just too bad. Hopefully he invested his money in a good way and he doesn't need a lot of money anymore :). He looks quite happy just riding his bike.
I'm sure he has plenty of money put away. He had to make millions over his career. Unfortunately it's looking more and more that he'll never get to top level again, perhaps not even one last victory. I hope that's not true.

TRENDING THREADS